Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 8:21:36 AM EDT
Watched two episodes last night.  Lot's of AR(M4?) goodness, I think I saw an MP5.  The team leader kept emphasizing how they have to be darn sure they're hitting the right house so they have undercover agents pointing out the house.
The end of the second episode was stupid.  They talked about AK's and how horrible they were and how afraid SWAT was of them, then did a raid on a dealer who was reported to have an AK with a 50 round "banana clip".  They found an SKS with a synthetic stock and a 30 round duckbill mag.  They kept calling it an AK.  They stopped just short of saying that people shouldn't own them.  Oh, and apparently AK's can be had all over for $200.  What would they think if they knew I could get an SKS for ~$90?
Possibly the coolest thing was the custom tool they had made for ripping iron bars off windows by pulling with cars.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#1]
only cops should have guns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top