Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 4:46:00 AM EDT
I've always wondered how many people on this website don't own guns, never shot real guns, and who are just airsoft fanatics and half-life type gamers. seeing all the parents freaking out over myspace how long is it till some soccer mom finds little billy talking to people about guns on the internet. The media would have a field day.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:47:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:48:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, Okay...I confess.

I am not really a veteran law enforcement officer and current swat cop.

I'm really a 12 year old girl.  I like Barbies and ponies and hip-hop and I think all those Hotti Italians from New Jersey are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:56:17 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL..... honestly now,
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:15:18 AM EDT
[#5]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originated bySheepDog_556

Okay, Okay...I confess.

I am not really a veteran law enforcement officer and current swat cop.

I'm really a 12 year old girl. I like Barbies and ponies and hip-hop and I think all those Hotti Italians from New Jersey are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.

Sheep
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew it!  I knew it!

jb

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top