Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 6:58:28 PM EDT

In an effort inspired by the recent gun buyback program put forth by the 76ers basketball team, a north Texas truck driver is offering free sporting event tickets to any individual bringing forth a registered machine gun and turning it over to a licensed dealer to be present during all transactions.

The sponsor of this event was quoted as saying "If we get just one M16, or one MP5 off the street, this program has been a success!"

Stay tuned to your Roiders news feed for further developments.

Roiders is a PITA news service.  All rights and a few lefts reserved.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if this trucker needs any help.

nationwide, if you know this man, please let him know I can provide assistance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#2]
A good idea is a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Something like this is long overdue- now i can feel safe to walk the streets again !!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#4]
God damn gang members with thier $15000 guns!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget the helpful New England citizen who will provide free lobster to anyone turning over either an MP5 or 1919A4 to a dealer standing by.......
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#7]

"Dat wud ma idea!"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

In an effort inspired by the recent gun buyback program put forth by the 76ers basketball team, a north Texas truck driver is offering free sporting event tickets to any individual bringing forth a registered machine gun and turning it over to a licensed dealer to be present during all transactions.

The sponsor of this event was quoted as saying "If we get just one M16, or one MP5 off the street, this program has been a success!"

I would gladly trade in my MAC11 to see a bunch of 7' 10" felons (or soon to be) swing from a 10' rim.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What the hell is a "Roiders"?????

That the leading cause of hemmorhoids????

Well...

Roiders IS a PITA news service
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree,there are way to many machine guns out there, i cant go outside without seeing some guy with an MP5
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Wait a fuggin' minute...I thought when the AWB crashed & burned over a year ago that the streets would be awash with AKs, ARs, MPs, Ingrams, MACs, and all other eeeeeevvvvvvvviillllllll looking 'assault rifles'.  Would that not have been the time to pickup all of those eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiilllllllllll guns?  Why do we have to do this all over again?  Did we miss some of those eeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiillllllllllll guns?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Hell, I would swap a pair of tickets to any sporting event they wanted, for a MP5.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wait a fuggin' minute...I thought when the AWB crashed & burned over a year ago that the streets would be awash with AKs, ARs, MPs, Ingrams, MACs, and all other eeeeeevvvvvvvviillllllll looking 'assault rifles'.  Would that not have been the time to pickup all of those eeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiilllllllllll guns?  Why do we have to do this all over again?  Did we miss some of those eeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiillllllllllll guns?

There's nothing to see here...

These aren't the assault weapons you're looking for...

Move along...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well...

no Reuters is
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#16]
can't believe someone hasnt said it by now....

DUPE
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Great a fucking truck driver!!! Like I needed more than myself to make us all look bad!!

come to think of it............

OK people I am doing the same, FREE ground transportation for the "machine Guns". Will come pick them up as soon as I get the OK from my CLEO and BATF. Oh, and those who turn them in, I will give you a free ride anywhere in the country, except Kommiphonians YOU only get a ONE WAY RIDE!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well...

no Reuters is

no, Roiders is  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
can't believe someone hasnt said it by now....

DUPE

Because it's not
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Sonofabitch!!!!!!!!! I can turn in my M16 and get basketball tickets....Where is that fucking line!!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sonofabitch!!!!!!!!! I can turn in my M16 and get basketball tickets....Where is that fucking line!!!!

I'm your Huckleberry!  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

nationwide, I'll cover this one for you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd really like to call the guy and ask if he's giving $22,000 in sports tickets.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'd really like to call the guy and ask if he's giving $22,000 in sports tickets.

No.  Just a pair of tickets.  

If you're a good sport, I bet "he" will throw in a couple of dogs and brews gratis
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#25]
I need to try this trick.  I'd like a some $200 MP5s.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top