Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 4:35:45 PM EDT
At least some of the Craigslist readers had it right (none of the responses are mine):

***********BLANK FIRING GUN BERETTA M85 REPLICA********* - $169
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-02-21, 10:57AM EST

*******IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 25 PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER CONTACTING ME******* THIS IS AN AMAZING PRICE FOR AN AMAZING REPLICA. LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE THE REAL THING
FIRES 8MM BLANKS THE CAPACITY OF ROUNDS ARE 8 ROUNDS IN THE CLIP AND 1 IN THE CHAMBER WHEN YOU FIRE IT IT WORKS JUST LIKE THE REAL THING ITS BOTH SINGLE ACTION AND DOUBLE ACTION AND ITS AUTOMATIC. YOU HAVE TO REALLY SEE IT TO APPRECIATE IT. ITS PERFECTLY LEGAL AND IF YOUR A GUN LOVER AND LIKE SAFETY AND SECURITY,THEN THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU

THIS IS FOR RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE ONLY
GREAT FOR THEATRICAL EFFECTS
GREAT FOR DISPLAY
IF YOUR A RESPONSIBLE PERSON AND LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE OF NEVELTY THEN PLEASE EMAIL AND I WILL SPEAK TO YOU ON HOW YOU CAN OWN THIS REPLICA
BY THE WAY THERE ARE MANY TO CHOOSE FROM PLEASE CONTACT . . . TODAY 718-. . .  

Re: GUY SELLING REALISTIC LOOKING GUN REPLICAS...
Date: 2006-02-21, 11:27PM EST

You Posted....IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 25 PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER CONTACTING ME. THIS IS AN AMAZING PRICE FOR AN AMAZING REPLICA. LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE THE REAL THING ........As a Police Officer, if I see someone with that 'toy' gun replica....I would SHOOT!....no it's not legal Idiot.

You Posted....THIS IS FOR RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE ONLY ...(Now how do you know they are responsible?...You doing a background check????.....Idiot.

You Posted...GREAT FOR THEATRICAL EFFECTS & GREAT FOR DISPLAY...(Yeah, If you're commiting a robbery!!!!..........Idiot.

You posted....BY THE WAY THERE ARE MANY TO CHOOSE FROM......(Put more of these things out in the street, Idiot, maybe you will be the victim of a robbery by someone who buys one of these 'replicas' from you....Idiot.

Re;Re: GUY SELLING REALISTIC LOOKING GUN ....to the person complaining
Date: 2006-02-22, 3:05AM EST

You must be an ultra liberal. I do not even know where to start. I realize a realistic toy weapon can lead to an untimely demise of an inoccent person. But, we all have responsiblities in life. I do not want the government telling me and my family what we can and cannot have and keep. Where does this BS stop? If someone does a robbery with a fake gun and officials end up putting him down....good.
I guess your on the "gun control" band wagon too. Another government smoke screen, to make people FEEL safer. What gun control does is, it ONLY makes it more difficult or impossible for an good, law abiding citizen to protect his family. I do not and will not rely on government agency to protect myself and family. Gun control does NOTHING to the criminal element, if they want a weapon, they will get it. Think they care that gun laws are restrictive? Of coarse not, they don't follow laws, period! It's total B/S that the government is taking my rights away in the name of criminals, it's a damn shame.Gun control is nothing more than a smoke screen.

To the person selling these toy guns, more power to you.

Re;Re: GUY SELLING REALISTIC LOOKING GUN ....to the person complaining
Date: 2006-02-22, 9:11AM EST

Last I heard this was the "land of the free", free to do what I ask, every day some scared little person is enacting laws where I'm trading my freedoms for the semblence of security. Let the man sell his pellet gun, the fool who decides to use this for criminal activity deserves what he or she gets. I'm with you on that 100%, gun control only works on law abiding citizens, criminals dont follow laws.

newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/spo/135712688.html
newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/spo/135936734.html
newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/spo/135968204.html
newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/spo/135993154.html
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
That seconds guys response was awesome, saving to my hdd
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]

You must be an ultra liberal. I do not even know where to start. I realize a realistic toy weapon can lead to an untimely demise of an inoccent person. But, we all have responsiblities in life. I do not want the government telling me and my family what we can and cannot have and keep.

Does this guy not realize that he lives in NYC and is engaged in a passionate debate over his RKB CAP GUNS?

I think he lacks perspective.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top