Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 1:17:15 PM EDT
Turn in a gun to any Police department and get two Sixers tickets.   I'm getting a headache.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
what kind of guns do they accept, and how much can you sell a pair of sixers tickets for?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Turn in a gun to any Police department and get two Sixers tickets.   I'm getting a headache.

Now there is good marketing
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
They are taking any gun.  I'm not sure how much the tickets are worth.  I'm sure the typical philly ghetto people will be the ones that want to go see the sixers.  Hey homie.  Gimmie your gat so I can go see AI.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
"Hey Tony, where's that gun we whacked Guido 'Jowls' Sartucci with?"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember about 15 years ago, I was watching the news on some buy back program, I think it was a $100 per gun turned in.  Some guy went out and bought  nine $30 pawn shop Jennings and walked away with $900.  A reporter asked him what he was going to do with the money and he said "I am going to buy an AR-15", the look of horror on the libtard report was priceless.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I remember about 15 years ago, I was watching the news on some buy back program, I think it was a $100 per gun turned in.  Some guy went out and bought  nine $30 pawn shop Jennings and walked away with $900.  A reporter asked him what he was going to do with the money and he said "I am going to buy an AR-15", the look of horror on the libtard report was priceless.

Awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top