Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2001 6:09:09 PM EDT
I don't normally talk about movies but I liked this movie!  I don't know whether it was the constant action or the fact [red][b]Mira Sorvino[/b][/red] was in it!!! [:)]

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=106997&a=781902&p=45539675&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I love Mira Sorvino. Saw that movie in the theaters. Talk about shots fired.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought this movie as soon as it was for sale at blockbuster. I agree, Mira Sorvino is absolutely delicious in this film. And Chow Yun Fat has quite a collection of Beretta's doesnt he? What's with the engraved bullet though? Oh yeah, the Colt 9mm sniper setup he just screws together by hand(!) was hilarious.And with a scope no less! My wife asks me every time we watch it whats so funny at that point!
Synweap223 Out!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
mmm...Mira Sorvino...yummy.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Talk about shots fired.
View Quote

I know, they were indeed lousy shots!  I'm okay with that though because it made the movie last longer which means more [red][b]Mira[/b][/red]!! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If you liked "The Replacement Killers", check out "The Long Kiss Goodnight" with Geena Davis and Samuel Jackson.  Just as much action (Geena Davis kills EVERYBODY), and the dialogue is great.  For example:

Mitch Henessey (played by Samuel Jeckson):  Jesus old man, how many of those things [guns] have you got?

Dr. Nathan Waldman (played by Brian Cox):  Three; one shoulder, one hip and one right here next to Mr. Wally where most patdowns never reveal it, as an agent's often reluctant to feel up another man's groin.  Any other questions?

Henessey:  Yeah.  What's the weather like on your planet?

This movie is definitely one of my all-time favorite action flicks.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
That's one of my favorites. I can't imagine anything sexier than Mira Sorvino with a Browning HiPower. Too bad she's your typical Hollywood lefty gun hater elitist.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:42:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Too bad she's your typical Hollywood lefty gun hater elitist.
View Quote

Are you sure she is because her father is/was an avid shooter I believe?
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#8]
saw that movie,anyone check out mcuzi.com lately

yuck..........
M.I.G. you suck......................
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Kevin:

There used to be a link on the NRA page with a list of anti-gun celebrities. I can't find it now, but I think that's where I saw it. I know her name has been given as anti, though. I was extremely disappointed because she's one of my favorites. Especially holding a Browning HiPower! I hope you can disprove this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top