Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:22:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.

<--- Globulous lump.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:23:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I used it when it still had Ephedra in it.  It's pretty good stuff.  The best I ever used was called Adipo Kinetix.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I take this stuff called Thermo Gain right now.  Gets me amped out during workouts, that's about the only effect that I can measure.  Been losing quite a bit of weight but I've also been PT'ng twice a day.  If your gonna use something like that, try to squeeze a bit of cardio in 5 days a week.  You can't just drop the pill hoping you'll waste away...

eta:  Oh, you just wanna tone up?  I think it might be a waste of money...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:08:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't waste your money. It might have been decent before they banned ephedra, but I'd say it's pretty worthless now. I took ephedra a couple years ago and it did definitely give you a boost of energy for working out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A few folks at the gym I go to and some of the trainers swear by this to reduce body fat faster while working out. So I figure what the hey. I've been taking it a week now and notice my poop has a greenish tint to it. I feel hot all the time. Helps lately since its been freezing here in DFW. So far I have lost 3lbs, but I fluctuate around 195-200 anyways, so not a big deal.

Anyone has experience with this.

No, I try to stay away from that stuff.

I am already so darn sexxxaaaay! that the ladies can't keep their hands off of me. All that insanely lustful female attention gets old after a while.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The best I ever used was called Adipo Kinetix.

Where do you get that?? GNC?? NOt really looking for weight loss at this point. Just assistance in getting more definition.

Sorry, I think they discontinued it.  I dropped 22 lbs in 30 days before spring break in college.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:38:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I used to take a product called Ripped Fuel (with ephedra) and it worked good. Always took it about 30 minutes before my workout. Since the ephedra has left the marked I switch to Hydroxycut. It works ok but I have not used it in addition to a good workout. Here late it helps give me a boost when I can't wake up. Plus it does help suppress the appetite so I don't eat as much.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
I take

Nuko-Hydroxy-Gainer-Cut-Fuel.

It's got hydroxychloroscamozene and placebenal, which makes your muscles grow huge and the fat melt away.

Some guy at the guy takes it, so i know it works great.  He has a few gauges and dials medically inserted into his skin which show that it does in fact work great.

Gotta go watch Dr Phil and get my life straightened out!!!

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#11]
What about just doing an ECA stack instead?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't waste your money. It might have been decent before they banned ephedra, but I'd say it's pretty worthless now. I took ephedra a couple years ago and it did definitely give you a boost of energy for working out.

Yea but it also caused you to loose enough water to shut down your major organs. I was "trying" as in did not succeed at college football, and was taking Hydorxycut. After loosing 13lbs in one day, after a two a day practice, the trainer pulled me aside and asked me what I was taking. Needless to say I didn't use it anymore.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:49:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea but it also caused you to loose enough water to shut down your major organs. I was "trying" as in did not succeed at college football, and was taking Hydorxycut. After loosing 13lbs in one day, after a two a day practice, the trainer pulled me aside and asked me what I was taking. Needless to say I didn't use it anymore.

I've never heard anything like that. Only negative I read about was people who were popping more than the correct dosage would have a heart attack.  Oh well, I don't use it anymore anyway. Lifting plus protein is all I take now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

This works like a charm!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very similar to the original Hydroxycut.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Exactamundo!

Go to Walgreens.

Buy Bronkaid.  It's located in their athsma medication area.
Buy some of their generic caffeine pills.
Buy a bottle of regular aspirin.

Take one of each.  About a half hour later...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Just be sure to drink a lot of water.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very similar to the original Hydroxycut.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never heard anything like that. Only negative I read about was people who were popping more than the correct dosage would have a heart attack.  Oh well, I don't use it anymore anyway. Lifting plus protein is all I take now.

The increase in metabolism is what caused the dehydration problem with me and is also what caused several deaths.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Don't think dehydration will be a problem for me. I go by the rule of drinking half your body weight of water in ounces a day. So for me, I drink a 100 oz. between the time I wake up to the time I sleep. 20 oz of water right when I wake up with my vitamin. I drink 2 30oz of water throughout the day. Plus whatever liquids I have with lunch and dinner. Roughly 100oz.  

You must pee alot
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was all water weight. By the next afternoon you probably put it all back on.

Working out just to lose weight doesn't work very well unless you make it a lifestyle. It takes time, but the results last longer, and are much healthier. The idea is to be healthy, not huge, or cut or what ever.

Your diet is critical. I lost 50 lbs. last year in six months. Diet and exercise my friends. No Hydroxyslut needed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#22]
You can buy pure Ephedrine or Mau Huang Extracts (Ephedrine Alkaloids) and build your own formulas or just buy some of the pre-mixed. Vasapro is 25mg and you can get Guarana Extract (natural caffeine). Read carefully the info on the site. The HydroxyStac is a mix similiar to original Hydroxycut.

Pre-Ban Ephedra is still legal to buy/sell. I know that sounds funny but its true. I think the FDA also approved 10mg Ephedra in products again but 25mg is what the good old stuff used to have.

Be careful Ephedra was banned because it was abused. It does increase the risk for heart attacks. It works and works well but use caution. Anyway, I won't hotlink this site but I have ordered from here many times and differant types of supplements. Good site and the owner is very imformative with the newsletters on Ephedra.

http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Products/Weight_Management/ephedrine.htm
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#23]
especially good if you're looking for a heart attack
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I took Hydroxycut a few years ago, It helped me trim down a bit, until it started giving me heart palpitations.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#26]
+1

Nasty stuff in the Ephedrine days.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Men's health did a thing on it. When it had ephedra (how ever it is spelled) it might have done something but they said to save your money.

If you want to get ripped (chiseled look as opposed to just big) then it is diet and aerobics added to your lifting program.

If you look at sport bodybuilders they need massive size but very low body fat. If you want to have that look. Big muscles, and low body fat so the definition shows really you have to train and eat like they do.

If you want a really good book on how to do it get Arnolds Encyclopedia of Body Building. Very good book. It will help you figure out your body type and give you modifications on the workouts for your type. Me I am naturally skinny and a hard gainer, so I use minimal aerobics and do heavier weights for a few less reps per set than say a normal middle of the road person.

It takes time and there really ARE no shortcuts. But if you want the body it is hard work. I'm in the gymn 6 days a week and it is taking a long time to get where I want to go but the change does happen, you just have to stick with it. It sucks and I hate working out but I want the body, and the wife really likes the added size. I figure it will take me 2 years to get to where I want to be.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Ephedra was great but serves only as a temporary weight loss solution. I stopped using Hydroxycut or Ripped Fuel to work out with when they took the real ingredient out of it. Hot-Rox is a good product on the market now for trimming up.

Green poop - that's weird - might want to get that check out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top