Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 6:23:59 PM EDT
South Dakota AMBER ALERT
(Issued 6:15 pm (CDT), Tuesday, February 21, 2006)

Child Description:  
§ White male, 5-7 years old, 3 ft. to 3 ft 6 inches tall, average build, brown hair
§ Wearing blue pants, red shirt, blue coat and carrying a lime green backpack

Suspect Description:
§ White male, about 50 years old, average height and build, gray hair, clean shaven
§ Wearing blue pants, blue waist length coat and carrying a red bandana

Suspect Vehicle Description:
§ Older red four door sedan with a 6 inch gold star on the driver’s side rear quarter panel.  Possible rust on the vehicle.  Vehicle is square shaped in back.  
§ Unknown license plates.

No Photo Available
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
god damnit.............

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
bump

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
SOB could be anywhere in a 200+ mile radius by now. I just came home and wanted to get this out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Deserves a bump.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
South Dakota AMBER ALERT
(Issued 6:15 pm (CDT), Tuesday, February 21, 2006)

Child Description:  
§ White male, 5-7 years old, 3 ft. to 3 ft 6 inches tall, average build, brown hair
§ Wearing blue pants, red shirt, blue coat and carrying a lime green backpack

Suspect Description:
§ White male, about 50 years old, average height and build, gray hair, clean shaven
§ Wearing blue pants, blue waist length coat and carrying a red bandana

Suspect Vehicle Description:
§ Older red four door sedan with a 6 inch gold star on the driver’s side rear quarter panel.  Possible rust on the vehicle.  Vehicle is square shaped in back.  
§ Unknown license plates.

No Photo Available

If the fucker hurts the kid he needs to die a horrid, long, painful fucking death bump.

Hope all works out.

SG
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
fucking disgusting bastards....I wish they would lock me up in a room with these child molesters.....I guarntee i would be the only one left in a couple of minutes
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
fucking disgusting bastards....I wish they would lock me up in a room with these child molesters.....I guarntee i would be the only one left in a couple of minutes

but...but...but.. they can be coddled and rehabilitated......violence isn't the answer.....save the whales....hump a stump.....and ....uhhh.......what do we stand for this week again? Oh yeah, Cheney shoots people too!
I assume the blatant sarcasm is evident?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#8]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top