Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 5:18:40 AM EDT
I'm moving from fla. to texas with my wife and my two kids , I would feel better if I could keep my G17 or my G21 in the truck with us . I don't need any problems "if " I get stoped .

I was thinking to call the states that I'm going through about the laws .

Any info on this would be appreciate .
Thank you ....
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
www.packing.org has all the info you need.

It is primarily for people with CCW permits but there is info about carrying without a permit for every state. Just look at the states you plan on traveling through.

The southern states are really good about gun traveling anyway, its up here that things suck.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
if you put the pistol in the glove compartment, PLEASE put your registration somewhere else and make sure your wife knows where it is so if you DO get pulled over, she doesn't open the glove compartment and your piece falls onto the floor in front of the trooper!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top