Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 12:28:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:35:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Does that mean they will stop trying to persecute Christians and Jews?  They do stuff according to their beliefs, defend themselves accordingly, etc etc, and the UN bashes them...or so I am told.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:49:00 AM EDT
[#2]
All of this is heading in one direction, and the end result will be East vs West, Islam vs everyone else, and the UN, thank God, will finally die because it will be proved as useless as a lot of us already know it is.  Europe is finally starting to tire of the Islamic Revolution that is now coming to it's lands.  PC is slowly dying.  Things are going to be seen for what they really are.  This cartoon charade is actuall helping to bring to light all of the illusions that the Euro's have been deceived by.
Unfortunately, we always seem to be behind the rest of the world, so we have quite a few years of PC liberal B.S. ahead of us.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:37:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Mr ROPer can kiss my ass.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:21:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Mr ROPer can kiss my ass.

I'd rather that Chrissy or Janet do it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, now we know who to utilize for "Operation Human Shield" when Jihad's ground forces officially go active on on our soil.

I digress, I guess I should just shut up and be a good white boy, & gracefully carry the cross huh?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:37:21 AM EDT
[#8]
This sounds like an attempt by the ROP to gain some sort of legal right to engage in even more conflicts around the world.

What religion is Kofi? Certainly not Christian.

The shit that comes out of his mouth and the positions he supports, and fails to support, are simply disgraceful.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:55:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What religion is Kofi? Certainly not Christian.

As a matter of fact he is (christian).

The shit that comes out of his mouth and the positions he supports, and fails to support, are simply disgraceful.

That is true.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:56:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to the new world order.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:01:14 AM EDT
[#11]
If Tim McVey wanted to make a statement, how come he didn't blow up the UN building?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The Organization of Islamic Conference's goal is to inhibit criticism of Islamic jihadism by threats of violence. It's beginning to work. On February 9, the European Union called for a voluntary code of conduct to avoid offending Muslims. On the same day, Kofi Annan agreed with an OIC proposal mandating that a revised U.N. Human Rights Council "prevent instances of intolerance discrimination, incitement of hatred and violence . . . against religions, prophets, and beliefs." The language is intentionally very broad.

Mr. Annan, sir??

What about those islamists who insist on making horrible statements about Jews and Christians?

Do you plan to just let that go???

Oh! Wait!! Of COURSE you do....

You know, this is EXACTLY like the Cold War. There are a bunch of "elites" running around talking about how we need to "understand" the enemy, how we need to have "detant" with the enemy, and how we need to just adjust to the fact that they are here, and here to stay.

Meanwhile the people who insist that we can and should DEFEAT the enemy get called stupid, unsophisticated, and intolerant.

But who, I ask you, was right? The elites? Hardly.

The damnable idiocy of trying to pacify and appease monsters OUGHT to be extinct by now, but the morons who are at high levels insist on doing EXACTLY as they did throughout the 20th century, and they are producing EXACTLY the same results.

It is high time we stopped listening to those idiots.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I say we talk about it over a nice pig roast!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:41:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:51:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

And a keg of
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:59:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And a keg of

And dancin' wimmin!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:23:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#18]
If Knofi Annan is not careful, the Danes might draw an unfalttering editorial cartoon about him !!!  

Oh noes, the horror!  

And then he'll see what it feels like to want to violents kill people over a mildly inappropriate cartoon.  

Oh wait, no he wont!  Because despite being a bleeding-heart idiot, he's not an uncivilized savage.  

Moron.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Because despite being a bleddding-heart idiot, he's not an uncivilized savage.  

No. He is much worse than that.

He is the kind of idiot who makes it possible for the brutal slaughterers of men to THRIVE in the world. He and those of his ilk are ENABLERS OF GENOCIDE AND MURDER the world over.

I swear the morons we have in the international policy scene today make Chamberlain look like an absolute fucking genius.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I swear the morons we have in the international policy scene today make Chamberlain look like an absolute fucking genius.

Well said.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:54:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#22]
To quote British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain who was right on about the Germans before WWII:

"This is the second time in our history that there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time."   Neville Chamberlain

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#23]
So, it should be international law that you can’t say or do anything that insults Islam. But, it’s OK for Moslem and Communist countries to outlaw any competing religion.

The UN is a great idea, as long as it understands it’s just a debating society where the world’s diplomats can get together and run their mouths. But the UN should never actually be in charge of anything.

And apparently the UN doesn’t understand that. They see themselves as some kind of fledgling world government. Well, screw that. Why, in God’s name, would we want some country, who’s only domestically produced means of transportation eats hay, to have any say in what the United States does. Even if they had out best interests at heart, which they don’t, they simply haven’t demonstrated the ability to lead their nations out of the iron age.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Isn't Annan a muslim?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Because despite being a bleddding-heart idiot, he's not an uncivilized savage.  

No. He is much worse than that.

He is the kind of idiot who makes it possible for the brutal slaughterers of men to THRIVE in the world. He and those of his ilk are ENABLERS OF GENOCIDE AND MURDER the world over.

This is what happens when you believe in "Peace at any Price". We all want peace. Who wants to spend their days having to fight for survival. However, when nothing is worth fighting for bad people will walk all over you.

Kofi and all the rest don't want to get their lilly-white hands dirty sorting out the world's problems, they just want to issue statements, generate treaties and spend vast sums of money that ends up in the Swiss bank accounts of some of the most vile thugs in history. Why? To make the world a better place. What do they do when they see that the world doesn't become a better place? Blame the wealthy and demand more money and power to do the job. Google "Tobin Tax" to see how the UN would like to function.

The Leauge of Nations was a knee-Jerk reaction to the horrors of WW1. Obviously nobdy learnt anything from that mess and thought they'd give it another go. After 50 UN years of violence, mayhem and murder, billions of dollars and whole forrests of treaties, protocols and memoranda the world is in a worse state than it was in 1914, before the start of the internationalist experiment. Its about time we tried something different, like maybe letting soverign nations sort out their own situations.

</rant off>
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top