Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:45:06 PM EDT
Guys/Gals,

A close friend of mine is going back to work soon and is interested in getting a discreet/hidden surveillance camera so she can keep an eye on her baby girl while under the supervision of her nanny. She asked me to do some research for her.

Im sure I can find something on ebay or by doing a simple Google search, but I am looking for some first hand reports from a source that I can relate to. Help me out!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
x10.com will probably have what you need at an affordable price.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out SuperCircuits.com.  I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years and it's always good.  Check out this color, wireless Clock Radio for $89.95.  Look around under the "Covert Video" section for notebook binders, clocks, smoke detectors, pencil sharpeners, and all sorts of stuff with cameras in them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top