Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2001 1:14:30 PM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen.

Are you ready to be entertained by simple high school humor that will have you rolling on the floor?

Are you ready to cry from laughter and have stomach cramps?

Are you ready to sypathize with movie characters and feel their pain?

If you said yes, then you must see American Pie 2. This movie had me crying the whole way thru. The previews are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this movie. The antics of this group is just hilarious. Much of the same characters as before, and they are still up to the same of hi-jinks. This makes for some interesting scenes that are laugh out loud funny.

One of the few scenes that had me rolling was the one with Jim all alone wind the red-head band camp girl and a certain brass instrument. Also in the previews they show Jim getting stcuk on "himself" via the help of crazy glue. You guys need to see how this turns out in the hospital.

If you wanna laugh, go see this movie. However, do not expect hi-brow humor. This is down right good ole raunchy, childish humor.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you take a [b]date[/b]?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If he could get a date, would he be going to these awful flicks?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
You forgot to answer the most important question! Is Shannon Elizabeth naked again? [}:D]

Rocko
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You forgot to answer the most important question! Is Shannon Elizabeth naked again? [}:D]

Rocko
View Quote

Actually, most of the original girls look haggard and used up in this one. Shannon Elizabeth particularly disappoints. The movie itself was hilarious though. Especially "Petey"!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Especially "Petey"!
View Quote

Man play a mean trombone. ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#6]
"One of the few scenes that had me rolling was the one with Jim all alone wind the red-head band camp girl and a certain brass instrument. "

Um, The flute is a woodwind

[rail]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Armed Scientist:

[rail]
View Quote

It was a trumpet she used on him, by the piano.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Posted by Lord trader: It was a trumpet she used on him, by the piano.
View Quote

Now you got people thinking they are going to see "Clue". Would you feel better if you grabbed my ass. [:D]

BMB

Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
All I know is the original is the funniest movie of it's kind since Animal House. I hope the sequel is as funny.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#10]
LT,

Saw it Sat. night and was amazed at the collective male rumblings at one scene in particular- wanna guess which one?  It was a synchronized bullshit call by every guy in the theatre (and some chicks!).
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw it friday with two friends. Me and one of my friends thought it was better.

Quoted:
All I know is the original is the funniest movie of it's kind since Animal House. I hope the sequel is as funny.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:25:07 PM EDT
[#12]
"One of the few scenes that had me rolling was the one with Jim all alone wind the red-head band camp girl and a certain brass instrument. "

[rail]
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#13]
That movie was awesome. I saw it yesterday with some friends. I think it and the original were about the same.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#14]

[rail]
View Quote

wrong. no wood anywhere on a flute
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

[rail]
View Quote

View Quote

Hmm, maybe some "wood" on a guy watching a female ON a flute. :)

Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#16]
it is a woodwind though, I think due to the fact that they were originally made of wood. And yes I am a band geek, I play a baritone (basically a small tuba) [:)]

Quoted:

[rail]
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I just saw the movie. It was just as good as the first IMO. Stiffler RULEZ!

It is soooo cool to be in a theatre when the whole audience is laughing out loud every 2-3 minutes! [:D]

DON'T MISS THIS MOVIE!

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#18]
any one ever c the uncensored version of the first one man that movie just gets better

"one time and bad camp ...."

"say my name BITCH" "Michelle Michelle"
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Steve in VA:
LT,

Saw it Sat. night and was amazed at the collective male rumblings at one scene in particular- wanna guess which one?  It was a synchronized bullshit call by every guy in the theatre (and some chicks!).
View Quote

Which scene was this?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Probably "The Rule Of 3" scene. I think that was BS, but it was funny in the movie.

Stiffler "I'm gonna take one for the team..."
LMAO!

He did have the happiest ending... [:D][:D][:D]

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Sorry hated both of them there to much of a ripe off of the old 80 movies like Meatballs, Animal house and other one.

Also I hated Scary movie. I can't seem to find any good movies now a days they all suck. Thats just my $0.02.

Link Posted: 8/13/2001 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Ahh, Meatballs.  Spaz..Spaz...Spaz!...
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw American Pie 2 on Saturday and it was hilarious!  I have not laughed that hard in a movie theater in a LONG time.  It was better than the first one, I thought.  

I do have to agree with some of the previous posts, Animal House and Meatballs are classic... but I have to say American Pie 2 is right up there now. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Swatdog,

It was the scene where the main character passes on sex with Nadia for the chick from band camp.  One half of those in my theatre made a groan; the male half.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh that scene. Yup that did cause some groans in the theater I was in as well.

Stifler did have the best ending. Worst beginning too with the "champagne" bath. LOL
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Jim was very unfair to Nadia.
It was funnier than the original.

...and there is no way I would kiss another guy just to see girls kiss...[puke]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#28]
For weeks I have been bugging the produce manager at the Publix around the corner to go out with me. Now she just calls out of the clear blue and asks ME out. Guess where she wants to go...........Gory details Wednesday after I get off work
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Don't pull a "Jim" [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top