Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2001 12:43:35 PM EDT
This is a real newbie question. Is there a glossary on this site anywhere? I keep running into abreviations I don't understand. Some of them I guess I will eventually figure out, but I have very little experience & there are a lot I can't. Two are: BTT, DCM. I am sure these should be self evident but I can't figure them out.
[>:/]
Thanks for any help.
Joe
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
btt is "back to the top", to bring the topic back to the first page...

Keep reading different posts, you'll eventually figure most of the acronyms out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=btt&Find=Find[/url]

Thanks to a member that reached out to me when I first came on this site.

Can someone post the "NETIQUITE" url for him?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DCM - Department of Civilian Marksmanship also the name of some great old speakers - Time Windows anyone?
View Quote

You mean:

Director of Civilian Marksmanship  (DCM)
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DCM - Department of Civilian Marksmanship also the name of some great old speakers - Time Windows anyone?
View Quote

You mean:

Director of Civilian Marksmanship  (DCM)
View Quote

Yes! you are correct sir! Replaced by the CMP (Civlian Marksmanship Program). For texasjoe's benefit.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you, I didn't know what CMP meant either.
Iappreciate the help!
[newbie]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top