Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:23:18 PM EDT
I miss college. Not having too many resonsibilities and bills. I've only been out for a year. I have a good job and all and I'm not having many problems. But its no fun. I guess I miss constantly having many friends around and only having a few hours of class each day. Maybe I can convince my parents to send me back.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Buying that 1911 would make you feel better.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#2]
What?!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I miss college. Not having too many resonsibilities and bills. I've only been out for a year. I have a good job and all and I'm not having many problems. But its no fun. I guess I miss constantly having many friends around and only having a few hours of class each day. Maybe I can convince my parents to send me back.

-Foxxz

Be honest, you really just miss all the skanky girls.

<-----In college.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought that graduation couldn't come any sooner (took me five years to get out).  Then a few months later, I get a nice letter saying I have to start paying back loans.  Now I've been trying to get back into school.  Thank goodness I got in somewhere.  No more paying loans for at least 4 more years.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

-Foxxz

+1

Quoted:
Be honest, you really just miss all the skanky girls.

<-----In college.

+100000000
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess the grass is alwas greener...

I hate college, the profs, liberalism, living with a buch of dickheads, having to deal with ungreatful piece of shit underage drunks all the time. I cant wait to get a 9-5.

I guess the grass is always greener...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#9]
buy guns, theyll kill the pain!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
buy guns, theyll kill the pain!!!!

+1
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I love college...

its like an never-ending party with school attached somewhere in there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#12]
What are you talking about?

College is nothing but an alcohol and hormone driven orgy of social, mental, and physical thirst for knowledge.

Oh yeah.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I hate college, the profs, liberalism, living with a buch of dickheads, having to deal with ungreatful piece of shit underage drunks all the time. I cant wait to get a 9-5.

Trust me, it is FUGGING green.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#14]
....sigh*.....

college .... those were fun years!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#15]
My college years consisted of doting over my girlfriend (dated for 3.5 yrs, 2.5 yrs at college together).  What was my reward?  When I graduated she broke up with me and now has "feelings" for her Microbiology TA from last semester.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My college years consisted of doting over my girlfriend (dated for 3.5 yrs, 2.5 yrs at college together).  What was my reward?  When I graduated she broke up with me and now has "feelings" for her Microbiology TA from last semester.

Thats why my average "realtionship" in college has lasted three bedroom sessions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I start in september. Ill get back to you in four years or so.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

you're fucking nuts
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I hate college, the profs, liberalism, living with a buch of dickheads, having to deal with ungreatful piece of shit underage drunks all the time. I cant wait to get a 9-5. FF/Paramedic gig(9-5's suck btdt)

+1 not to mention no guns/hunting while im at school, and living in a 10x15 cell with the most irresponsible idiot ive ever met. I cant wait to get out and actually do something benifitial to society.

I feel like this is going to be the most pointless 4 years of my life
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate college, the profs, liberalism, living with a buch of dickheads, having to deal with ungreatful piece of shit underage drunks all the time. I cant wait to get a 9-5. FF/Paramedic gig(9-5's suck btdt)

+1 not to mention no guns/hunting while im at school, and living in a 10x15 cell with the most irresponsible idiot ive ever met. I cant wait to get out and actually do something benifitial to society.

I can promise you that you'll have a tiny fraction of the time to hunt in the real world compared to the time you have in college.

WTF is wrong with you kids???

Please list your schools.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can promise you that you'll have a tiny fraction of the time to hunt in the real world compared to the time you have in college.

WTF is wrong with you kids???

Please list your schools.

College of Wooster

I have plenty of time to hunt but I dont have the means to do it as I have to live on campus, firearms are a big no-no.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#22]
College is great! When else in life are you going to have 3-squares a day premade for you at a cafeteria, about 4 hours of classes a day, and endless opportunity to drink and party!?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#23]
An Illinois state school...

The summer job Ive had for the past few years was in an Illinois state park. My boss who is only 10 yrs older than I claims to have the best job on earth and is one of the happiest people I know. In a few years I will hopefully have an equivelent career. If that little dream comes true, Im sure Ill have similar outlook on life. I cant wait. But hey who knows, maybe Ill end up a failure in a dead end job.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, I miss college also, there are a lot of pretty girls there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I love having money.

I mean, it's not like I have to choose between lunch and dinner anymore.  

I hate college YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
College is great! When else in life are you going to have 3-squares a day premade for you at a cafeteria, about 4 hours of classes a day, and endless opportunity to drink and party!?

What the hell school did you go to?  When I wasn't in class, I was at work, just like high school.  Once a month, except my freshman semester, I might take a Friday Night and party with some friends.  Maybe.  Usually, if I wasn't at school, doing homework, or at work, I was sleeping.  And in 3.5 years, I STILL only made if half way though my damned degree because I had to work to survive.  With grants paying for tuition, no less.

Granted, I didn't live on campus (thank god, I fucking HATE having roommates), but even when I lived in a frat-house it wasn't constant partying.  Once a month, maybe.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I guess it depends on whether you have to work through college or not. My parents pay for tuition, but I have to cover rent and bills, so I'm either in class/studying, working, or browsing arfcom in between. I sometimes get a free friday or saturday night though, but never a completely free day. I look forward to having weekends someday.

And being broke sucks. I have $14 in my checking account.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#28]
My take on college is to get all the education I can now before life gets in my way.

I enjoy it.  There is less partying, booze, and boobs than I originally imagined, but I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything else in the world.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Had/have a few buddies living the college life. I never saw the appeal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top