Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/20/2006 10:24:28 AM EDT
Who drinks the stuff? What do you all mix it with and in what proportions? Hilarious stories due to the aftermath of Everclear are acceptable too,
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#1]
The frosh dorm at college threw a party at my school one night.  All the partiers of this school (about 500 total) showed up, and the provided beverage was Jesus Juice, (grape Kool Aid and ever clear in a big tub)

HOLEE CRAP, the whole building was wrecked in the morning.  The debauchery and nekkid ladies.,..
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hunch Punch or better known as Hump Punch.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hunch Punch or better known as Hump Punch.

Ding!

Been a loong while though....

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
It is the only time that I threw up BLOOD. Drink w/ caution! No joke.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#5]
We used to mix up the stuff with fruit and fruit punch and sprite.  We called the drinks leg-spreaders if you get my drift.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
The last time I drank everclear in college I woke up with a wet sock tied around my ankle lying in a pile of dirty laundry.

I had no idea why this was the case.  Apparently I attacked somebody who subsequently threw me down the stairs.

I still can't figure out the sock.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I soak cherries in Everclear.  They are pretty good and they do bite back.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been sued out-of-business. Not to say people shouldn't know better.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]
They don't sell that in my state.  Gotta go to MD or DC? to get it.  Not that I would if I could.  I much prefer a nice glass of Knob Creek.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Ah yes "Jungle Juice"

Take about 20 cans of canned fruit, drain juice and save for later.  
Soak fruit in Everclear overnight.
Add juice, fruit, Hawaian punch (dry) and water to make 15-20 gal.
4-6 bottles of Everclear.
Invite girls from next dorm over...

Next day
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Mix with RedBull and lemon lime Gatoraide.   I'm pretty sure that's what Tucker Max mixes.  I've done it and Loved it.  Wait .....I think I loved it......can't quite remember....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#12]
We used to mix it with orange Kool Aid in large plastic garbage cans when I was in college. Everytime we did it, someone would throw in a jock strap for good measure. It was always funny to see the look on the face of the person who ladled out a big cup full with a jock strap hanging off of it. Funny thing was, no body gave a damn at that point.

I have seen of the craziest things done after people got wasted on that stuff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:10:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Jim Jones Punch, we used to call it in college. Mix it up in a trash can with cut fruit and Hawaiian Punch, throw in a bottle of Aqua Velva - and there you go! Instant Guayana Massacree.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Not sold in my state....the state doesn't trust me enough like they don't trust me enough to own certain types of firearms. Can't get it in any of the states I travel to either

Man I really need to move out of this state.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#15]
It's great to get drunk, but that's about it.  Tastes horrible.  I've taken an everclear shot at a party, and damn, I've never gotten drunk that fast.  But then again, mixing it with kool aid, what my friends call "oops, pow, surprise," is purty good
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#16]
I tried to drink everclear once but it ate through the styrofoam cup before I could pick it up.  JK

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#17]
1) Go get a cherry slurpee from the 7-11.
2) Pour out about 10%.
3) Fill from grain alcohol bottle.
4) Drink until you can’t taste the everclear anymore.
5) Repeat step three.

By the end of the evening you will have a glass of what tastes like warm cherry Kool-Aid and it will burn if you take it around open flame.

The hangover will either be epic or not noticeable and there’s no way of knowing until the next day.

Ahhh to be 20 again and stupid
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Man I forgot about the no hangover thing!  Last time I mixed it with just redbull and got freaking hammered.  I mean ashamed of myself falling down pass out in the tub drunk.  When I woke up I felt great.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#19]
You can make Limoncello with everclear or high proof vodka.
The lemon zest is soaked in the alcohol for a few days to a few weeks.  For vodka yo can drink as is, for Everclear you cut it with water.  The Everclear seems to give a stronger lemon flavor in a shorter time.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's great to get drunk, but that's about it.  Tastes horrible.  I've taken an everclear shot at a party, and damn, I've never gotten drunk that fast.  But then again, mixing it with kool aid, what my friends call "oops, pow, surprise," is purty good

Ooops, pow, surprise!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I use it in jello shots. It tastes like gasoline if you just take a shot of it though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#22]
dont drink it straight or it will peel the skin off your lips.
one bottle everclear   +   two cans hawaiian punch = lost weekend in the woods.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#23]
When I lived in the barracks we used to remove the big plastic light covers in the hallway, clean them out, fill them with Hawaian Punch, Everclear, frozen OJ, lime juice and crushed ice cubes.

One night we were so stupid that the barracks next door called base security on us.
The Senior Chief looked at us being stupid drunk and told the barracks roving security watch "At least they are not smoking dope".

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#24]
We used to make jungle juice in college in 20 gallon rubbermaid containers.  We drove out of state to buy grain in WV.  After the pieces of fruit sat in the beverage all night they were extremely potent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#25]
wow no one posted about taking a watermelon cutting a hole in the top and pouring it full of ever clear.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Too much will turn you into a walking zombie. Many people have blackouts drinking that stuff.

Paint thinner.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#27]
My middle child will not take a drink of booze.

He wont' becasue he wanted a cherry Id's soaked in everclear

He begged for it...I gave it to him......

He is a booze-a-phobic. now.

He's 13 and is a friggin annoying teetotaller!..lol
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#28]
So keep it in moderation then? I really want to try the Everclear jello shooters but I think it's probably best to take it easy with this stuff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Can't you run your lawnmower with that crap??
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I don't know, but it makes a great tape head cleaner and shellac solvent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Why does everybody make a big deal out of white lightning?

It's only 35% stronger then 151 rum....
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Panty Dropper Punch!  2 Fifths of everclear, 3 gallons of fruit juice of assorted varieties and some canned fruit!  Mix together feed to females and...fall asleep!Never had a hangover, just fell asleep and woke up the next day!  Of course some others landed up in the ER w/ alchy poisoning, this ain't stuff to be taken lightly 190 proof can kill ya quick!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#33]
dangerous stuff there
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Burned all the hair off my buddies calf when I blew a fireball at him in 1984.  It's still hairless.

Good times.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
wow no one posted about taking a watermelon cutting a hole in the top and pouring it full of ever clear.

Also known as a Dragon Egg.  A local summertime favorite.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Once I mixed it in with Snapple Lemonade and that worked well.  The mixture got increasingly stronger over the course of the night.  I ended up at a buddies friends house passed out on the couch.    I remember playing pool and not being able to see the other end of the table  

The next morning I woke up and looked over at my boots which I had taken off and set next to the couch.  One of the insoles was half haning out and the other boot was knocked over.  They had this nice old dog and I thought she had gotten into it.  Then I look on the floor and see the other insole disappear under the couch.  I am thinking "What the hell?" and reach under the couch only to feel something bite my finger.  I'm thinking "Man I really drank too much last night!"  I rolll off the couch and look under it.  It was a damn ferret!!  They let their ferret roam the house and it was snatching my insoles.  I chased that little bastard around a strange house stumble bumming around.  I never did find one of the insoles either.

The other time I mixed with apple juice.  Between me and my buddy, we drank the fifth that night.  When I got back home to the house, my roomates were still up watching Beavis and Butthead.  I sat on a wooden chair and was rocking back on the rear two legs when I went over and cracked the back of my head on the edge of the door.  It raised a two inch long goose egg that was only about a quarter of an inch wide.  I was also working on a bottle of 100 proof Smirinof and it tasted like I was drinking water.  Not much of a hang over the next day for either time.  I was only a little dehydrated.  Didn't puke or anything.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Woke up in a strange apartment, in a strange town with no idea how I got there.
To this day I still have no idea how I got there or who's apartment it was.

I just got up (from the floor) went to the bathroom cleaned up, and went out walking around town till I found out what town I was in then called home for someone to come get me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Everclear screwdriver! Start with a cap full of everclear add OJ to fill. By the end of the night you can see through the OJ, and really dont give a damn. Ended up doing the old "surf and turf" shitting my brains out while puking my guts up in the tub.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I just got up (from the floor) went to the bathroom cleaned up, and went out walking around town till I found out what town I was in then called home for someone to come get me.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#42]
The Names
PJ
Green Goddamnits
Hump Punch
Hunch Punch
Instant Guayana Massacree
Jungle Juice
Panty Dropper Punch
Trash can punch
Dragon Egg............

-Dunbar "I see everything twice!"
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I use it in jello shots. It tastes like gasoline if you just take a shot of it though.

I thought it smelled more like fingernail polish remover.

My brother's best man works for USPO... travels 2x per year to Okie City.. comes home with a couple of gallons each time. He snookered me once into blasting a double shot of the stuff, then sat back with his SEG (sh*t eating grin) while I got disabled.

The reason for the lack of hangover (or the horrible hangover in some cases) is that most of what you feel in a hangover is due to dehydration. The body cannot get rid of the rotten chemicals left behind by the alcohol (and whatever it's mixed with)... Best way I've found to avoid a hangover is to chug (and I REALLY mean FORCE-FEED) a couple big glasses of water. Helps the kidneys flush the crap out.

Happy Partying!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does everybody make a big deal out of white lightning?

It's only 35% stronger then 151 rum....

You must be thinking of commercialized White Lightning??
You can run race cars on the shit round here.

from what I here
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Jungle Juice

1 L Everclear® alcohol
5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) vodka
1 bottle peach schnapps
1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum
1 bottle 99 Apples® apple schnapps
10 L Sprite® soda
1 L Sunny Delight® orange juice
1 L triple sec
1.75 L bottle gin
1 bottle DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
4 bottles Boone's Farm® Strawberry Hill wine
8 L Hawaiian punch
2 containers orange juice concentrate
fruit (as much as desired)

Use a large container ie. ice chest or similar. Allow the fruit to soak in all the alcohol for about 4 - 12 hours. Add all the juice and let sit overnight. Serve the next day.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#46]
nasty shit

[Sam Jackson]It'll get ya drunk!!![/Sam Jackson]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Jungle Juice

1 L Everclear® alcohol
5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) vodka
1 bottle peach schnapps
1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum
1 bottle 99 Apples® apple schnapps
10 L Sprite® soda
1 L Sunny Delight® orange juice
1 L triple sec
1.75 L bottle gin
1 bottle DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
4 bottles Boone's Farm® Strawberry Hill wine
8 L Hawaiian punch
2 containers orange juice concentrate
fruit (as much as desired)

Use a large container ie. ice chest or similar. Allow the fruit to soak in all the alcohol for about 4 - 12 hours. Add all the juice and let sit overnight. Serve the next day.

We have a winner for the most expensive punch ever! Damn, why go to all the trouble? After the first two drinks it wont matter what it tastes like. PGA and grape juice will get her done!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#48]
instant panty remover....
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
instant panty remover....

I've alway heard "Liquid panty remover"

Everclear is some mean shit. But it's the only hard stuff I actually buy though.  Be careful with the jello shots. You can down a few and feel nothing, but it will knock you on your ass.

We made some when we went camping. We didn't have water so it was just everclear and jello mix sittin in a cooler. We ended up running around the woods at 2 in the morning and looking for indian ghosts, and playing hide and seek. Oh and taking turns jumping over the camp fire. Throw in a couple fireballs' and you got a hell of a spring break.

Last time I drank it, I woke up the next morning with a broken cell phone and a door off the hinges.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top