Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 2:39:24 AM EDT
So is there going to be a Bulletfest this year for 06' I haven't seen anything about it. I was at the last one and was hoping to go again but no info as of yet. Did I miss somthing or is everyone else asking the same question?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it will be held on June 23 and 24. There is a new location this year, a couple of miles outside Lisbon, OH. They haven't given out the address yet - I wish they'd do that so we can get our .20's filed.

Check www.bulletfest.net/ regularly for details.

Come on June!!!!  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
hey thanks alot I havent checked that forum in a while so silly me. We'll see ya there

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:18:24 AM EDT
[#3]
what's a .20?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:39:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what's a .20?

Form 5320.20 - basically it notifies ATF that you will be moving an NFA registered device out of your home state. You have to provide a destination address.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:48:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Yer Kidding me! Maybe I don't need a suppressor after all..

"Mr. ATFE agent, can I pleeeeeze take me toy out to play?"
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I already sent in my 20's but used the old address.  I guess I'll send in more when the new address is posted.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:05:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Actually, I don't think you have to file for a suppressor.  I'm pretty sure it's for MG's and DD's.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:15:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I don't think you have to file for a suppressor.  I'm pretty sure it's for MG's and DD's.

that would be true...

unfortunately, I may not be able to go this year...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top