Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 11:12:38 PM EDT
Ok, a while back I offered to sell myself into slavery in exchange for a CZ-75. Looks like that won't be needed as .gov was easier on my taxes this year than last.

I am tempted to buy one at Academy for $409 but I was wondering if they ever put handguns on sale?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Speaking of CZs (I have a soft spot for them) here is a Kadet ready for a silencer on Sturmgewehr

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy at that price with confidence. The cheapest I could find was 339$ NIB..... So 339$ pluss 25$ shipping pluss $25 transfer Pluss having to wait is not worth the 20$ and tax. Buy it, and save on ammo while your THERE,
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The only way it will go on sale will be if it doesn't sell and is put on clearance.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top