Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 8:23:46 PM EDT
The one kidnapped in Iraq, what happened?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They might as well kill her, the her dignity will never been regained with the raping she has been receiving I assume.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Starting to think it was a hoax.  She will turn up with a bullet in the head after they grow bored of raping her.  Sad end but it is the most likely.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if she now regrets talking shit about our troops to that Colonel before she was captured?

Typical liberal college journalism bitch.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the double secret final deadline up yet?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I think her liberal ass is in cahoots with them, otherwise they would have killed her long ago.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think she is in cahoots. Remember-her driver got lead poisoning.  I think they know that if they kill her, their cause is completely doomed. She's a liberal New England suburbanite-and they all love muslims.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top