Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:48:08 PM EDT
I had a really cool sigline, but deej sent me an IM requesting I take his name out of it.

I hope this is better.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]
lol

and TAG
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]

ETA: IBTBK1
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
That's funny - I don't care WHO you are
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response.

8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management.

Just a friendly reminder.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response.

8.) Posting repeat topics with similar or slightly varying titles. While it may seem to be funny, the "spamming" of the community in this manner results in problems for users and management.

Attempting to elicit a positive response here bud.  Thanks for playing though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#11]

You did as requested, you are a gentleman.

He who shall remain nameless not only insults people, he insults their intelligence.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

DJ made a request, nationwide complied.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#13]
What was the old sigline? I missed it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What was the old sigline? I missed it.

It's over here in this thread www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=3&t=408647&page=4
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

Where we come from a friendly reminder is something like:  "Better buy more beer, my chic is bringing her sorority sister over!"
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

DJ made a request, nationwide complied.

mea culpa  .... point taken.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude, you're so getting locked.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Dude, you're so getting locked.

bu... wha.... why....  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CODE OF CONDUCT

General Guidelines

Where we come from a friendly reminder is something like:  "Better buy more beer, my chic is bringing her sorority sister over!"

If you're coming to my neck of the woods ... I will have a case of ice cold San Miguel Beer waiting for you. As for the wimminz .... I do not think there will be a problem looking for some in Malate ...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#21]
as it reads now it could also refer to Fox
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Just don't ask him if he has gotten a new hat!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Negative.

Received an IM from a Staff member asking me (politely) to change it.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Tagging to see if Deej has learned anything yet.

Will he post here, or ignore the thread?

The suspense is killing me!

From nationwide's latest post, it seems as staff has come to the rescue.

Maybe if he didn't bring stuff on himself, he wouldn't need someone to defend him.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative.

Received an IM from a Staff member asking me (politely) to change it.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn, I guess I better change mine now.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#28]
testing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top