Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 1:18:59 AM EDT
WTF? Package is a GUN, I was not at the shop on Friday to wait for the slugs to arrive, so they at least left me the infonotice note on the door. No problem, I'll pick it up at the hub after calling an putting a hold on it. Not so, it's now Sunday morning and the infonotice number does not come back to anything....

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
BUMP, any brown employees around?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
My thoughts on UPS:
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
UPS is quite famous for making guns disappear from tracking, and apparently from UPS terminals as well.  Many gun dealers have reported this.

(I am my own worst spelling Nazi.)
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm tracking two expensive parts kits.. They are scheduled to arrive in CA tomorrow afternoon, but according to the web tracking it hasn't had any activity since last seen at Hodgkins, IL on the 15th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top