Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 8:28:06 PM EDT
I just got acceptance letters today to several of my first pick colleges, including New York University, Franklin and Marshall College, and American University!!! But University of Vermont might still win out.

And Im sure this thread has come and gone a hundred times before, but where did you to college?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Hooray for you!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Three months left at the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI

Contrary to popular opinion, it's all about the
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Congrats !!  

If you can stand Manhattan, NYU is an awesome school.

I did my undergraduate at Washington University - one of the best schools you've never heard of  (Although I guess people hear a lot about the medical school, especially with the Human Genome Project and all).

Woo - go division III Bears!!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my degree (BA economics) at the University of Alaska Anchorage, a glorified community college I absolutely despised.

I went to St. John's College, a small quirky liberal arts college for a year, but I couldn't afford it. If I had my druthers, I would have finished there, but that wasn't the way the cookie crumbled.

If I were you, I'd go to NYU.  Just living in NYC is an education in itself.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Ashland University, Ashland Ohio.  Was there so long they need to name a building after me  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
As soon as you lose your fear of "I just cannot imagine carrying a firearm around the house. "you will be ok.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Is NYU worth going without firearms for four years though? (Hey, Im only 18, and some of my best purchases have yet to come). My parents already own a co-op in Greenwhich Village, so its not like the NYC experience is lost if I dont go there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats!   Best of luck, and remember to have fun!

I went to Bowling Green St Univ, in Ohio, grad- 2003.  Also accepted to Boston U, St. Michael's in VT, and Cal Poly Pomona (CA).
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Its your call, the only time anyone would find out is if you had to use it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top