Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 11:33:21 AM EDT
I see this is a bunch of avatars and in posts every so often.
How are you folks doing this?
Say I have a few images and I want to make a single .gif that scrolls through them...how do I do that?

Help me strengthen my graphics-fu
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#1]
If your trying to create an animated GIF out of those nuke pics thats a good idea, but I dont know how......sorry.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Microsoft GIF animator.

Simple, free. pretty easy.

The rest, though, you must learn yourself, Grasshopper.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If your trying to create an animated GIF out of those nuke pics thats a good idea, but I dont know how......sorry.

That was what got me to post this, but was asking just in general.
Have been wondering for a while...obviously osme folks here know how to.

Any help out there?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Macromedia Flash?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Well if you have a whole bunch of individual frames already together like mentioned above just get microsoft gif animator.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I do it with a byproduct of Photoshop called imageready. If you cant figure it out I am sure someone here can make it for you. If no one else steps up to the plate I guess I could do it for you, but I am pretty busy, so hopefully someone else can do it. If not, just email me the pics.

Cheers,

Storm.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I do it with a byproduct of Photoshop called imageready. If you cant figure it out I am sure someone here can make it for you. If no one else steps up to the plate I guess I could do it for you, but I am pretty busy, so hopefully someone else can do it. If not, just email me the pics.

Cheers,

Storm.

Thanks for the offer...just looking to know how to do this in general.
Dont have any specific pics in mind...now that some folks have chimed in I have some ideas.
Will probably mess around with this at some point this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top