Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 8:21:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I would like to see a correlation between marksmanship and political affiliation myself..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would like to see a correlation between marksmanship and political affiliation myself..

Heh, do you REALLY need a study to figure this one out?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:27:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of that study, but people with postgraduate degrees are overwhelmingly liberal.

There was a very amusing movie about that called The Last Supper about self-righteous liberal grad students who invite people they hate because of their politics to dinner, and poison them.  The brilliant part about the movie is that you can't tell if it's satire or a sick liberal fantasy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You mean like real-world, mid-civil war obervation?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
PDF of report

The above includes the information you asked for.  It also says that something like 86% of poor democrats think you need gov't handouts but 76% of poor republicans think you can suceed with hard work.  Very telling.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Never heard of that study, but people with postgraduate liberal arts degrees are overwhelmingly liberal.

Fixed. I'll bet that those with degrees in the hard sciences are not as likely to be liberal. Liberals operate on emotion; scientists operate on logic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top