Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 2:47:23 AM EDT
Just before I left for work my year old GE washer made a hell of a noise with an unbalanced load.  

The wife called me over to look at it and the tub is sitting off to the side with only rubber straps holding it up.   I flipped it over and the pan on the bottom looks beat up.  

What broke and how much is it gonna hurt to fix it???

When I get home from work I'll pull off the bottom panel and try to assess the damage.   Anyone familiar with washers that can share some wisdom?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
 prolly just off the rollers or one broke. worse case is the whole thing went  to shit.  and you gotta get anew one,,  take the cover off post some pics...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope it just popped loose.   If I've got to buy a new one I'm gonna crap a brick.  That thing was spensive!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top