Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 8:05:46 PM EDT
I saw the earlier show at 8pm.It was a great show, very informative.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Its playing here right now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Made me hope LBJ suffered and is still doing so.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]
wow don't know if I could do that if i was there
a few friends were and said no fucking way they would ever go back no matter how nice it is now
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll go ahead and start the war of words.   Viet Nam was the worse thing that ever happened to America.  And I don't think that was an accident.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Delphi has a plant there now!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:23:55 AM EDT
[#6]
My highly argumentative statement has withstood the test of time.  You guys are getting soft!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I want to do an SE Asia trip, starting in Hong Kong, then to Vietnam, the Thailand rocket festival, and them the beaches there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw a lot of it. I was somewhat surprised at how primitive Viet Nam still is & how much war materiel was still left laying around.

Unless I missed it, I didn't see any interviews with former NVA dudes. Woulda been somewhat interesting, IMO.

Good show, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn, the PVR didn't pick it up last night.  The EPG listing didn't have Mail Call in the Title so it got missed, and it doesn't look like it's scheduled again in the next two weeks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I saw a lot of it. I was somewhat surprised at how primitive Viet Nam still is & how much war materiel was still left laying around.

Good show, IMO.

After doing a battlefield tour of Verdun for junior NCO's (thank you Uncle Sugar!), I have to assume the Vietnamese scavenged almost everything that was any use.

In Verdun, you could go still see WWI UXB laying on the ground in the woods-one guy even found a loaded five round strier clip in the ditch while we took a piss break!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top