Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 5:31:24 PM EDT
I just bought an airsoft toy gun.........I feel soooo GAY!
OK so I walk into this store (airsoft only) and all these grown adults are in there and a mixed age of kids. It felt like I couldnt get out of there fast enough! It was possibly the most retarted thing I've experienced in a while. Anyways the gun looks like an MP5 w/ a suppressor on it, thats about all I know..........Oh and that airsoft is GAY!!!!!

(reason for purchase was that at my store an employee of mine brought one in and I figured I'd better get one too..........you know to keep him in line, I'm not one to be outgunned at my own buisness)

-And the damn thing was only 30 bucks. Thirty gay freakin' dollars.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ghey
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
maye you should change your name to "asshammer" to match your new "gun".  :)
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thirty gay freakin' dollars.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
watch yer cornhole, bud
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
cbeisweb.ad.fullerton.edu/tangel/omgwtffoxporchkiltwtf.jpg

That was almost a hot little furry, until I noticed the disturbing man-legs!!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 for gayness
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
cbeisweb.ad.fullerton.edu/tangel/omgwtffoxporchkiltwtf.jpg

That was almost a hot little furry, until I noticed the disturbing man-legs!!  

its FOX-
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice spelling
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nice spelling

Ridiculous huh?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
OK so I walk into this store (airsoft only) and all these grown s are in there and a mixed age of kids. It felt like I couldnt get out of there fast enough! It was possibly the most retarted thing I've experienced in a while. Anyways the gun looks like an MP5 w/ a suppressor on it, thats about all I know..........Oh and that airsoft is GAY!!!!!

(reason for purchase was that at my store an employee of mine brought one in and I figured I'd better get one too..........you know to keep him in line, I'm not one to be outgunned at my own buisness)

When you start sweeping rooms at work and yelling "room clear", then you should feel fully gay.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK so I walk into this store (airsoft only) and all these grown s are in there and a mixed age of kids. It felt like I couldnt get out of there fast enough! It was possibly the most retarted thing I've experienced in a while. Anyways the gun looks like an MP5 w/ a suppressor on it, thats about all I know..........Oh and that airsoft is GAY!!!!!

When you start sweeping rooms at work and yelling "room clear", then you should feel fully gay.

us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/airsoftgunsandrifles_1880_314090

That is the one, GOD I feel dumb!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That is the one, GOD I feel dumb!

Don't feel dumb. If you bought one of those $400 ones, well that would have been "Brokeback Mountain" gay.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#14]
exceptionally ghey
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#15]
but it'sfor the cats
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:38:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Not as gay as spending more money than the real thing costs...I've seen it.  Not for a full auto MP5 though.  

I've seen some custom "bolt action sniper rifles" that people put hundreds of dollars of custom parts in in order to get it to 500 fps.  

I once saw a $900 airsoft AK.  Hey, it's your money.  

LL

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:43:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Not as gay as spending more money than the real thing costs...I've seen it.  Not for a full auto MP5 though.  

I've seen some custom "bolt action sniper rifles" that people put hundreds of dollars of custom parts in in order to get it to 500 fps.  

LL

And your point? If thats what THEY want to do let them, you dont have to. I think its gay to put thoasands of dollars into a car just to get a few 1/10ths of a second off a 1/4 mile.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top