Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2001 10:47:21 PM EDT
Check out what these EVIL BATF BASTARDS are doing to my favorite gun dealer !  

[url]www.jcarmory.com/alert.html[/url]

C'mon guys..  start writing e-mails, calling and faxing !

Greg is one of the "Good Guys" out there.  Did you know that since 1992 when Klinton took office, over 3/4 of the FFL's that existed --> NO LONGER EXIST!

What kind of future will we have if we let this happen?
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This SUCKS!

How the heck can these people get away with violating their own rules/regulations?

Greg is definitely a standup guy !   He always has the best pricing AND the best service.

Jersey City Armory got chased out of Jersey City (anti-gun ghetto) and moved his business over the border into America. (Pennsylvania)

Now the guy can't even earn a living?  Are there alot of Clinton/Gore holdovers in the ATF?

I am going to go and place an order right now for a bunch of mags and other stuff that he can still sell.    

AND....

I'll be faxing my letters to the fed.gov people on Monday.

Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]
They get away with this for a couple of reasons. Many things that are done are accomplished through force and not the law. We don't know the law and your local attorney is not going out of his way to tell you what the law is and how it applies. There go his rather high fees.
I contacted Greg and advised him that he should have filed a "writ of mandamus" with the court. Tell the judge the law says this. Does the ATF have to abide by the law and the judge says yes. If they don't abide then they are in contempt. Simple enough and it takes a lot less time than filing papers and motions but what attorney is going to tell you that when he can milk you as long as the process takes?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#5]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screw the BATF. Bunch of dirtbags who burn up babies.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]B[/b]urn [b]A[/b]ll [b]T[/b]oddlers [b]F[/b]irst
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Site down.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:39:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Here is my E-Mail to AG Ashcroft!

Dear Mr. Ashcroft,

As a resident of your fair state of MO and also an avid sportsman.  The BATF's stalling in issuing a license
 to Greg @ Jersey City Armory is hurting this man who makes his living off having this license.  As I am told
 he has a new child and wasn't making a large profit before his move to Pennsylvania.   As of now the man has
 no income to support his family because of this injustice.

I would appreciate your looking into this matter on his behalf.

Sincerely,

Richard D. Meyer
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Let them NOT Fool us Again.
We need to Keep Our Guard Up.
I don't think any thing has changed,
they are just laying low, waiting for
us to let down our Guard.

We need to Keep Increasing NRA and GOA membership,

If they See Increasing Number, It make them think Twice, and Yes,
Keep up the Political pressure, e-mail, office visits, letters, and phone calls,

Let them Know we are ON GUARD and FIXED BAYONETS.

^
[size=1]Allege handgun control master plan for TOTAL
Gun Confiscation Dis-Armament.[/size=1][url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]

[size=1]Revelation 13:18[/size=1][url]http://www.digitalangel.net/da/tech.htm[/url]  

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth
Liberate Your Mind

FIXED BAYONETS

VX
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#13]
My letter to AG Ashcroft...

Attorney General Ashcroft -
I have just been made aware of the difficulty facing Mr. Gregory Monte of Jersey CIty Armory regarding the renewal of his Federal Firearms License (by the BATF) in order that he may recommence his busines in the state of Pennsylvania.

Mr. Monte was forced to move his entire business as a result of the difficulties posed by New Jersey state and local laws regarding firearms and businesses, and his move to Pennsylvania was conducted in order that he may remain in business and continue to supprt his family.

Mr. Monte's difficulties are of grave concern to small business owners nationwide.  While it may not seem so at first, think of the possible repercussions if other departments were to begin following ATF's trend in denying of delaying licenses for any whimsical reason, forcing these individuals to divest themselves of their preferred livelihood and the businesses they have labored so long to create.  I worry not only on behalf of Mr. Monte, but for small business everywhere.  I prefer to support small businesses wherever possible (including FFL holders,) in the hpe that they may prosper and provide much needed competition to the megacorporations that are gaining so much sway over the marketplace.

AG Ashcroft, please take a moment to consider the merits of Mr. Monte's case.  He has filed his complaint against the Secretary of the Treasury (ultimate manager of BATF,) and has posted it for public attention at www.jcarmory.com/alert.html.  If you should care to view it, you will require a program capable of interpreting the .tif file format - most desktop facsimile handlers and graphics viewers are capable of this, and many are readily available.

Please do consider this.  It could be a blow to small business across the nation, and a direct strike against firearms owners, hobbyists, and gunsmiths throughout hte United States.  Thank you.

Jon D Kelley

San Jose, CA
[email protected]

FFZ
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#14]
[?]  Any more news?  [?]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#15]
also sent email to the AG reference the armory.

hope he looks into the apparent mission of BATF (Ban All The Firearms)to put FFL's out of business and entrap honest citizens.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:38:43 AM EDT
[#16]
UPDATE:   Court Orders BATF and Treasury Secretary to Comply !

[url]www.jcarmory.com/batf2.html[/url]

It's Great to have a REAL Attorney General in place, huh?  John Ashcroft is NO Janet Reno.  (Thank God for us !)

Keep up the letters / calls / e-mails.  I am pretty sure that it is really helping.

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#17]
THIS JUST CAME TO US FROM GREG MONTE:
(the owner of Jersey City Armory)

[blue]
My thanks to all who contacted the BATF & Attorney General.  It appears that
the feedback has helped.

The Federal District Court for the Middle District of PA has given the head
of the BATF until 8/27 to file an answer to the Complaint filed on 8/10.
Normally governmental agencies and employees are allowed 60 days but this
judge has asked for a quick response.

You can see a copy of the judge's order at:
http://www.jcarmory.com/batf2.html

The print is small but hopefully still readable.

Thanks,
Gregory Monte
Jersey City Armory
845 Bergen Avenue, PMB 367
Jersey City, NJ  07306
Phone: (201) 369-0444
Fax: (201) 433-1663

[/blue]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top