Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/17/2006 3:46:10 PM EDT
I work on an ARMY base 98% of the feemales my age are married....
I also work for county Sherifs dept. and because of the SOP I can not go into bars/clubs in the county...
I am agnostic so church is out.....
I have a washer and dryer so no laundrymat.....
My friends are all married and all of the wives of my friends friends are married....

so give me some ideas......
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say stick to hookers, they are cheaper in the long run
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
get some blow, too
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Attend a local college or university, even if for only one class.
Attend a local church, many have a singles group.
Libraries and book stores are good places to meet liberal women.

Steve
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Night school.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The women are sitting at home wondering where to find the good men.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:50:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Local high schools....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Retirement homes?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Family reunions?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Women's bathroom.  Is this a trick question?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

funny thing is i was propositioned by a hooker not to long ago...man was she nasty and she ran the 40 in 4 flat when i showed her my badge...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

funny thing is i was propositioned by a hooker not to long ago...man was she nasty and she ran the 40 in 4 flat when i showed her my badge...

no time for school work two jobs
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Be happy that You are free.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Wait, you said ARMY BASE.

Try trolling family housing. Look for deployed husbands. Call yourself Jody. It will work every time.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#15]
My house.  Friend of roommates.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Use the "Meet Me" feature on www.hotornot.com.  

or

www.myspace.com

I've had luck with both.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I also work for county Sherifs dept. and because of the SOP I can not go into bars/clubs in the county...

?

Internet dating is an option, depending on your age. Single women without kids in the 30'ies are desperate due to the biological clock.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Try hosting a dildo and lingerie party.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#20]
what are you looking for? a relationship or a screw?

Quoted:

I work on an ARMY base 98% of the feemales my age are married.... so? why do they have to be your age?  "Enlisted girls: get them while they're skinny!"
I also work for county Sherifs dept. and because of the SOP I can not go into bars/clubs in the county... how far away is the next county?  get in the car and drive
I am agnostic so church is out..... don't blame you.... i cant stand religious women
I have a washer and dryer so no laundrymat..... so?  just because you have a boat doesnt mean you cant fish off the dock anymore
My friends are all married and all of the wives of my friends friends are married....  branch out

Buy a dog and walk him around the park... get seen

Good hunting
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Try trolling family housing. Look for deployed husbands. Call yourself Jody. It will work every time.

Will not do that..I am not Jody...plus id lose my job(read real reason, as people in military housing are so nosey I couldnt get away with it)I also wear a bright yellow shirt as my work uniform I think it was designed specifically for bike copes not to bbe able to pick up women..I know the clothing dont make the man but damn theese shirts are ugly....

Quoted:
Your buddies' wives aren't trying to marry you off? They usually hate a bachelor on the loose, freedom is a bad example for trained house pets, they might get ideas.

Problem is all of my friends wives friend are married...lack of single women in the mix..and yes a lot of them complain...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I am agnostic so church is out.....
I have a washer and dryer so no laundrymat.....
My friends are all married and all of the wives of my friends friends are married....

so give me some ideas......

If Okie City, Which I will be going throgh soon, ( day or so)
go to the Pilot, it looks looks the vegas strip in the back, dont take the cruiser , they run
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Mens figure skating?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

or

www.myspace.com

I've had luck with both.

can you say crazy or too much drama.....

and the enlisted girls are fun for a screw but not for a relationship to imature...Ive been divorced for 4yrs have had my fn now im looking more long term...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

go to the Pilot, it looks looks the vegas strip in the back, dont take the cruiser , they run

Negative, Only base that I'm aware of in OKC is Tinker AFB.

He said "Army Base" so that tells me he's in probably in Lawton (Ft. Sill).

Ain't much other than Lawton in that part of the world....Good luck Burn.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative, Only base that I'm aware of in OKC is Tinker AFB.

He said "Army Base" so that tells me he's in probably in Lawton (Ft. Sill).

Ain't much other than Lawton in that part of the world....Good luck Burn.

I need to move..... the word is out and yes Lawton...uuugghhhhhh
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Go to grocerie store......I met a cute woman there Thursday when I stoped by to pick up a few things.

Saw her from behind and damn she had a fine ass, nice build, and tall, around 6ft1.

Walked up said HI....talked for a bit. nice woman, hope to hear from her again....she asked for my number, ok.......

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Will not do that..I am not Jody...plus id lose my job(read real reason, as people in military housing are so nosey I couldnt get away with it)I also wear a bright yellow shirt as my work uniform I think it was designed specifically for bike copes not to bbe able to pick up women..I know the clothing dont make the man but damn theese shirts are ugly....

Thought you would see the humor in my post, I know your not "Jody". How about checking out the local Gyms (on and off base)?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or

www.myspace.com

I've had luck with both.

can you say crazy or too much drama.....

and the enlisted girls are fun for a screw but not for a relationship to imature...Ive been divorced for 4yrs have had my fn now im looking more long term...

I found my current girlfriend off my Hot or Not.  Been together 6 months now.  Everyone I know that has met her has said they like her.  She tags along with me when I go fishing.  She'll get up at 5am in 40 degree weather and sit there on the boat all day without complaining...and the kicker is she doesn't even like to fish.  She was raised right and knows that the world doesn't just revolve around her as she spends a lot of time making sure that I'm happy.  I do the same for her.  It works.  She's been willing to do more with me and for me than anyone in my past.  Now I did have to weed through a bunch of them to find her but if were you are at has slim pickings it's always an option.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Thought you would see the humor in my post, I know your not "Jody". How about checking out the local Gyms (on and off base)?

saw the humor but was clarifing.....I mean im on a gun board asking a women question...you know like programing a computer...garbage in garbage out.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Well.... Nowhere.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Usually at Hef's place.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Be happy that You are free.

LOL!  all you need is your hand, a computer, and some privacy.

But really, sign up for classes at a local community college
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

saw the humor but was clarifing.....I mean im on a gun board asking a women question...you know like programing a computer...garbage in garbage out.....hr

K!

Seriously, look at the gyms on base and off. You will quickly spot the non-heifer, non-married, non-dyke, types, especially if you have a KP Badge on your PT uniform.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#36]
What you meant to say:

Quoted:
I have a non-functioning washer and dryer so no I hit the laundrymat weekly.....

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Hmmmm...

Well, based on what you've told us I'd say you're pretty much fucked. You're never going to find anyone, and your situation has no hope of changing. You're not going to school so you have no chance of getting a better job in a better place and neither of your jobs present any mobility in any direction. You are at the place where you are destined to stay for the rest of your life. Your window of opportunity may have come at some point, but now it's gone. The ship has sailed and you are standing on the dock...alone...alone...alone...alone...alone.

When was the last time you cleaned your guns?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should have asked her, "so like... is there any tread left on the tires, or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?" (Stewie's writers are geniouses)
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#40]
meetainmate.com
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:00:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Serious answer? Check places like "Eastern Mountain Sports" outdoor stores sometimes organize trips or classes for hiking, kayaking, and skiing. There are also girls hanging around those Barnes and Nobles/Borders type places reading books and sipping yuppie coffee for hours.
quote]

This is really good.  In my local paper that have listings of groups that are meeting (I think it's in the entertainment pull-out section) once a week.  They have singles groups, hiking groups,...  Whatever you can think of.

Also, there is meetup.com.  Usually good if you live in a fairly metropolitan area.  They have all kinds of groups on that sight from scrap-booking to sky-diving.  It's more fun than internet dating and you get to meet people in a group, no pressure, normal atmosphere.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

all of the wives of your friends are married???.....lol...you don't say?.....what about your friend's wives' friends??.............my wife doesn't let me meet women....so I'm clueless......
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Rent the Movie Wedding Crashers!!!!!  It will answer your question.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:17:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Another thing: Start a poker group with your single friends, then add in a few married friends.  The married friends' wives will try to find you a wife to get you to stop "being a bad influence". They'll find her somewhere, but they'll do whatever it takes to keep you from undomesticating their hustbands.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:26:08 AM EDT
[#46]
smoking
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Take a dance class at a local community college. The class will be packed full of college wimmenz, and you will be one of the few guys in there.

ETA:

+1 on the grocery store thing. The trick is to hit it at the right time. If you go right as people are getting off work on a weekday, it's going to be crowded and you're going to have to sort through all the married moms to find the single chickies. Try Saturday or Sunday morning. Mom's at home with the kids, and the party princesses don't get up before noon on the weekends usually.

Other than that, it sounds like you're either not able or not willing to do much about it. These women aren't going to show up in your living room. When you turn down the bed for the night a redhead is not going to pop out of the covers.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

So?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take a dance class at a local community college. The class will be packed full of college wimmenz, and you will be one of the few guys in there.

ETA:

+1 on the grocery store thing. The trick is to hit it at the right time. If you go right as people are getting off work on a weekday, it's going to be crowded and you're going to have to sort through all the married moms to find the single chickies. Try Saturday or Sunday morning. Mom's at home with the kids, and the party princesses don't get up before noon on the weekends usually.

Other than that, it sounds like you're either not able or not willing to do much about it. These women aren't going to show up in your living room. When you turn down the bed for the night a redhead is not going to pop out of the covers.

That is a great idea!  They will all be vying for the guy to dance with, because no girl wants to dance in a couples dance with another girl...  well, maybe a lesbian does.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Irish dancing too, if they do in your town. I always was amazed at all the single girls who showed up for that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top