Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:40:17 AM EDT
So when did the Gustapo DMV start DEMANDING that you bare one?
Fuggin bastards!!!
All I want is a duplicate!!!

I guess it is ok to break the Fed laws as you please!!

blankity  blankity  blankity blank blankblank!!!!!!!!

SsOB

God I hate the fucktards!!!!

ok rant done, carry on
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#1]
REAL ID Act?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
No!
here is a Link to the SS act answer ID number
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, I'm sure there is no law stateing you must enroll in social security.

You can opt out, not pay, but you won't collect any benifits after 75 or if disabled.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You can opt out, not pay, but you won't collect any benifits after 75 or if disabled.

Try not paying social security taxes and call me from "Federal Pound-you-in-the-azz prison" and tell me how it worked out.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You can opt out and still pay 16%; they are not going to let you keep your money.  But try and get a job, apartment, telephone service etc without one?  Now you're talking crazy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fuggin bastards!!!

SsOB

ok rant done, carry on

Ohio's the same way. The DMV drones require it. I had to make three trips back and forth to register my motorcycle. All because I kept my SSN off my drivers licence, yet had six vehicles registered in the OH system under my name.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can opt out and still pay 16%; they are not going to let you keep your money.  But try and get a job, apartment, telephone service etc without one?  Now you're talking crazy.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#8]
What is hilarious is that getting a duplicate is a hassle for a citizen but no problem for an illegal...inside scoop from a company that hires migrants;  they get full insurance benefits and the computer printouts of mexican names shows pages of Gonzales and pages of Rodregezes with the SAME social socurity number...at lest 3 pages of each name with the same number...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#9]
you have to have a SS card to work in this country. legaly
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuggin bastards!!!

SsOB

ok rant done, carry on

Ohio's the same way. The DMV drones require it. I had to make three trips back and forth to register my motorcycle. All because I kept my SSN off my drivers licence, yet had six vehicles registered in the OH system under my name.

Those people can't even find the goddamn box to think outside of!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Not quite.

Under 26 USC 3101(a), there is imposed on the income of every individual a tax equal to 6.2 percent of wages received by him with respect to employment.  Udner 26 USC 3101(b) an additional tax of 1.45 percent of wages is imposed for Hospital Insurance (i.e., Medicare). Under 26 USC 3111, a like 6.2 percent (and 1.45 percent) tax is imposed on employers with respect to wages paid to employees.

Churches can elect out of the employer's portion of Social Security and Medicare Taxes by filing IRS Form 8274. If this election is made, the employee's wages become subject to self-employment tax at 15.3% of wages paid. Ministers, who are generally subject to self-employment tax at a rate of 15.3% and who have a religious or conscientious opposition to the acceptance of any public insurance that makes payments for death, disability, old age, or retirement or that makes payments for the cost of medical care, may elect out of the system by filing IRS Form 4361.

Other than churches and minsters, your ass belongs to the Federal Government (think of that song 16 tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford "I owe my soul to the company store"). You have to pay or you will go to jail. Many people (including myself) would gladly elect out of the system if we could. Unfortunately, the continued existence of the system depends on people continuing to pay into it even if we never draw a dime from it.

I guess it sucks to be us. You can thank FDR for having the foresight to stick it to all future generations with his fucking Social Security system.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#12]
You are not going to believe this shit!

All this for a Hazmat endorsement:

I have a CDL ( trucker) I had to get fingerprints done (did it in NOV) passed
CCW is less dangerous as a trucker
Wait on a "letter" of "he's not a terrorist", which never came, BUT it was in the DMV "files".
Take a 30 question "test' passed

Then wait for the DMV 'puters to come back online

I finally got passed the "Document  Gustapo" goober...

Now it is 4pm, they close at 5pm and the puters are still down.
5:01 PM She hits "enter" -----------"OK, its going through"
<--- is what I was doin' in the DMV office!

SO get this, I show her the link I printed out ( yes I have a printer in this truck).
SHe was dumbfounded, "Hummmm , I never knew that..... but it dosen't matter, it is a FEDERAL LAW"  

WTF???????

I guess they can change their own goddamn laws as t they want..!!!!!!

I gotta start voting more,  kick these shitheads out of office

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top