Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:23:45 AM EDT
..for Electric Insurance.

"Are there any firearms in the home?"

Luckily for me, last week I was ice fishing and all of my icky guns fell through the ice.

Seriously, how do you guys answer that question? I have separate insurance for my firearms.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:27:31 AM EDT
[#1]
#1.  What the hell is Electric Insurance?
#2.  What guns, Senator?
#3.  Who drinks Mr. Pibb?  It's like the bastard son of Tab and Dr. Pepper.

CO
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

GE Employees

Quoted:
#2.  What guns, Senator?

I don't recall.

Quoted:

"You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we're dropping Hamiltons..."
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Just don't answer it.
Not relevant.

and Mr Pibb is DISGUSTING
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's right up there with "What kind of dogs do you have?" I had to answer that one. I think they are concerned with liability exposure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
#2.  What guns, Senator?

CO

I do cause most places around here stopped selling Dr. Pepper, WTF?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd look for another insurance company.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think it's right up there with "What kind of dogs do you have?" I had to answer that one. I think they are concerned with liability exposure.

Yup, when I switched to State Farm, they were more concerned with what kind of dog I had.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd look for another insurance company.

I am. Going to call the insurance company I have my car with, AIG. I have a NRA discount with them, so I wonder if they'll bother asking.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I have Cinncinatti Ins. no odd questions. And were very very good after the Tornado. Oh and the car my son totaled in a storm, had the check in my hand in five days.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Policy Benefits

Electric Insurance, a different point of view

Electric Insurance is a national writer of auto and home insurance. We were established in 1966 to service the insurance needs of General Electric (GE) employees. Today, more than half of our customers are individuals with no formal ties to GE. In fact, customers that are thrilled with our service and value referred many of our policyholders to us. Given our roots, it’s not surprising that we design our products and service with your satisfaction our primary concern.

We continue to receive outstanding accolades from our customers and industry reviewers. In 2003, we were rewarded for our strong financial strength and stability with a "Strong/A" rating from Standard & Poors and an "Excellent" rating from A.M. Best.

A ferocious commitment to customer service

We have built our business by providing excellent customer care. In fact, 95% of customers responding to an annual satisfaction survey rated our service as "excellent". And, should you ever experience a claim, you can be sure that we will do everything possible to process your claims quickly and easily.

The service, features and extras you deserve

As an Electric Insurance customer, here are some of the many benefits that you may enjoy:

· Local appraisers and claims adjusters

· 24/7 claims reporting and fast settlement

· Many discounts available including: safe driver, multi-policy, low mileage, driver training and more (discounts vary by state)

· Option to have rental car and windshield replacement cost billed right to us

· Natural disaster notifications, including instructions on how to prevent damage and how to file a claim

· Extended customer service hours

· 12 month policies

· Access to the user-friendly Self Service Center where you can pay your premium, check billing status and make changes to your coverage

· Option to use any garage for repairs

You can rest assured that we will provide you with superior value and service now and in the future. See for yourself why so many of our customers renew their coverage with us year after year!

All you ever wanted to know about Electric insurance.  Tread carefully when answering that question, the correct answer is yes they are stored in a safe separate from the ammunition

And Yes AIG will ask the question
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]
"Of course there are!  What sort of idiot do you think I am??"
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Fast food kills more people than firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top