Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 7:15:30 AM EDT
I know its been beaten to death here but this whole "scandal" about Cheney and his hunting accident is pathetic.  Its a non story.  Yet the mainstream media (MSM) can't help it but run with the story and blow it out of proportion.

Meanwhile the Democrats are doing nothing but undermining our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and they don't have to do too much as the MSM does a decent job of it by themselves.  

So I thought back to when the office of the president had some real scandals; like dead bodies stacked up deep, FBI files, those kinds of things.  Man the Clinton years were like watching some crazy Hollywood movie on how a corrupt and immoral man gained power and kept it by any means possible.  You couldn't have the best script writers in the world come up with some of the stuff that hit Clinton.

Vince Foster, Waco, White Water, Mena AR, Cocaine, backroom China technology deals, FBI files on his and her majesty's enemies, firings of people because of their political views, mismanagement of the military, blocking communication between the CIA and the FBI, constant lying, flight 800, operation perversion diversion, Lewinsky, lies, Ron Brown, rape, etc.

And the MSM loved this guy.  He could walk up to the podium and declare himself dictator for life and the New York Times would have spun it as a great move for America.  WTF?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you can pin Flight 800 on Clinton.  Unless more evidence comes in, the fuel-tank scenario is probably what happened.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't think you can pin Flight 800 on Clinton.  Unless more evidence comes in, the fuel-tank scenario is probably what happened.

Regardless, it built on top of the scores of scandals that happened during his terms in office.  There are all kinds of conspiracy theories on flight 800 some of which do point back to Clinton's administration.  It was a poorly handled situation when it first occurred causing confusion amongst some who heard terrorist act but later the NTSB says the fuel tank blew up.  That is a whole other thread and discussion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top