Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 8:11:21 AM EDT
www.nohillaryclinton.com/?p=221

Anybody else hear about this?  Newsday ran the story.

After the news conference, Clinton stopped by the Senate Armed Services Committee to grill Army brass about body armor supplies and to listen to Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.) ask questions about Humvee safety. During the session, both shared a public chuckle at Cheney's expense.

When one general used the expression "shooting ourselves in the gut," Kennedy interrupted to say, "I'm not sure that's a good analogy today."

Clinton threw back her head and laughed so heartily it echoed through the cavernous committee room.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hillary also laughs whenever she sees a kitten on fire.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Like the bumpersticker says, I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
If it had happened on the Chappaquiddick bridge they wouldn't be laughing.....

I am just pondering how upset I might be if I had a "hunting accident" with either of those two....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Like the bumpersticker says, I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top