Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 7:09:53 AM EDT
1. Go to Barnes and Noble Booksellers (any local bookstore will work, they are usually populated by libtards.

2. Find this book,  It's currently on sale for 7 bucks in Hardcover at B&N

3. Find the register guy, or girl, with the pseudo afro and hemp jewelry.  

4.  Go through their line and stand back for the ensuing hilarity

The above was part of my adventures last night.  Did you know liberals can turn red?  Like BEAT red.  It's great.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]

If I live to be a millions years old, I don't imagine I will ever give a rat's ass about what some checkout chick in a bookstore thinks about me.

That might just be me.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#2]
The only thing better is wearing your Bush/Cheney '04 Sweatshirt into "Common Grounds" to get a cup of coffee before work.

That was about a week ago for me
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If I live to be a millions years old, I don't imagine I will ever give a rat's ass about what some checkout chick in a bookstore thinks about me.

That might just be me.  

What if she has big knockers?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#4]
It's fun ain't it

Come on Professor, you don't get a kick out of getting libs riled up?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The only thing better is wearing your Bush/Cheney '04 Sweatshirt into "Common Grounds" to get a cup of coffee before work.

That was about a week ago for me

I wore the

"10 out of 10 terrorists agree, anybody but Bush" shirt during the 04 election.

I love going to a somewhat liberal school...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's fun ain't it

Seriously?  Not at all.  Spending my valuable time trying to irritate some person that I don't even know seems like the biggest waste of time I can imagine.  I'd much rather have an interesting debate with some super-liberal, and try to understand where their beliefs are coming from - and maybe have a productive discussion where maybe they might understand my beliefs a little better.  

For example, a few months ago I had a great conversation with a state president of the ACLU, talking about all sorts of issues, and while I learned a lot more about the ACLU, I also got him to admit that the 2nd amendement really does guarantee an individual right - even though he conceded that the ACLU would probably never fight for it like they do with the 1st.  Personally, I get a lot more out of that, than just trying to provoke him or get him riled up.

In general I want people in life to leave me the fuck alone, and I try to extend everyone else the same courtesy.  Otherwise, I'd just be a hypocrite.  (Not trying to knock you at all - you may be a much more social person than I - I'm just describing how I like to live my life)

Now, if some extremist (liberal, conservative, or religious) tries to shove their beliefs in my face, then I might react poorly, but that's because they started it.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:29:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm the same way, but if your going book shopping anyway,  it's a lotta fun
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Yep that's me as well......all though I do enjoy the funny looks I get when I pick up copies of The Advocate [gay rag] and Small Arms Review at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Yep that's me as well......all though I do enjoy the funny looks I get when I pick up copies of The Advocate [gay rag] and Small Arms Review at the same time.

Now that's funny.  I walk out with SOF, a few gun mags, and a lot of tattoo mags at the same time.  It's great.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I ordered one of Neil Boortz's books last winter. It really pissed the cashier off. I didn't even do it to try and rile anyone up but it sure did.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I just like to wear my GOP hat and shirt to the bookstore.  I get to piss people off without giving them any money!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:54:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's fun ain't it

Seriously?  Not at all.  Spending my valuable time trying to irritate some person that I don't even know seems like the biggest waste of time I can imagine. I'd much rather have an interesting debate with some super-liberal, and try to understand where their beliefs are coming from - and maybe have a productive discussion where maybe they might understand my beliefs a little better.  

For example, a few months ago I had a great conversation with a state president of the ACLU, talking about all sorts of issues, and while I learned a lot more about the ACLU, I also got him to admit that the 2nd amendement really does guarantee an individual right - even though he conceded that the ACLU would probably never fight for it like they do with the 1st.  Personally, I get a lot more out of that, than just trying to provoke him or get him riled up.

In general I want people in life to leave me the fuck alone, and I try to extend everyone else the same courtesy.  Otherwise, I'd just be a hypocrite.  (Not trying to knock you at all - you may be a much more social person than I - I'm just describing how I like to live my life)

Now, if some extremist (liberal, conservative, or religious) tries to shove their beliefs in my face, then I might react poorly, but that's because they started it.  

And making semi-long post here is a much better use of your time?            
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's fun ain't it

Seriously?  Not at all.  Spending my valuable time trying to irritate some person that I don't even know seems like the biggest waste of time I can imagine. I'd much rather have an interesting debate with some super-liberal, and try to understand where their beliefs are coming from - and maybe have a productive discussion where maybe they might understand my beliefs a little better.  

Thanks for contributing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's fun ain't it

Thanks for contributing.

You're welcome, Francis.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

I've been known to buy copies of Soldier of Fortune, Scientific American, Popular Photography, Black Belt, Archaeology, Skeptical Inquirer and Sci Fi and True West at the same time.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:07:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

So your saying your a gay gun lover?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Well, now, we're talking!

Bookstore Girls Gone Wild!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Actually he is.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:21:30 AM EDT
[#20]
It's getting harder and harder to even find a bookstore that will carry gun magazines.  Sure, there is an entire rack devoted to dirty magazines, but guns?  

"We don't carry gun magazines, because children might be exposed to them.  "Tatooed Whore Gangbangs"?  Sure we have that, would you like it english or spanish?  We also have the braile version, because we believe in diversity and equal rights."

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It's getting harder and harder to even find a bookstore that will carry gun magazines.  Sure, there is an entire rack devoted to dirty magazines, but guns?  

"We don't carry gun magazines, because children might be exposed to them.  "Tatooed Whore Gangbangs"?  Sure we have that, would you like it english or spanish?  We also have the braile version, because we believe in diversity and equal rights."

Books and Co in my area carries just about all the weapons monthly’s...they just stick them right next to the LGBT section. I accuse the store manger of doing it on purpose...he just smiles….so I guess the game works both ways
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Actually he is.

Ooops!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Ted Nugent:  "Besides, the hippy chicks all had crabs."
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Books and Co in my area carries just about all the weapons monthly’s...they just stick them right next to the LGBT section. I accuse the store manger of doing it on purpose...he just smiles….so I guess the game works both ways

Glad I don't shop there!  I don't want to catch gay!  I read on the internet that it is contagious!

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's fun ain't it

Yes - because I ENJOY it.  So yes, spending my time doing something I enjoy is a better use of my time than spending it doing something I don't enjoy.  Simple concept really.

If I enjoyed tweaking liberals, I'd agree with Dusty_C -  but I am merely pointing out that I personally don't, thus it is a monumental waste of time to me.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I think Savage is annoying, but if it annoys libs I'm all for it.

And there's always conservatives with big knockers to worry about...  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Mike Savage to me seems like nothing more then a right-wing version of Michael Moore.  Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell and Michelle Malkin are 10 times better and without Mike Savages poor venomous attitude.  Ann Coulter also reminds me of Michael Moore and Al Franken in "conservative" form.

Neal Boortz can be an ass, but he does challenge people to think and discern.  Id love to see Al Franken and Neal Boortz debate.  That would be fun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That might just be me.  

Actually he is.

[Seinfeld]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[/Seinfeld]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top