Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 12:29:37 AM EDT
www.herbal-smoke-shop.com/

How is this legal? Im thinking its all garbage, just a gimmick.  Anyone ever tried it? Who would buy "legal bud" online, when the real stuff is just around the corner?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Because if it "looks" real you can be just as cool as snoop, without all the legal hassle.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Because if it "looks" real you can be just as cool as snoop, without all the legal hassle.

Yea but will you be as high as snoop?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]
www.sagewisdom.org/

I've never tried this but it looks like something a head might like.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Can you tell the difference between these two guns?

Both LOOK real.
One works and one doesn't.
A kid can own one because it's harmless, the other will kill.
One will give you a headache, one will blow your mind.

Get it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#5]
All this stuff would do is give you a headache.

There are, however, legal substances out there that are quite powerful.  

An example of this is Salvia Divinorum.  Look it up if you want a good read.  

ETA:  Pangea beat me to it.  See above.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:52:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd imagine they are your run-of-the-mill Damiana blends.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:20 AM EDT
[#7]
[Cartman] Drugs are bad because if you do drugs, you're a hippie.....and hippies suck.[/Cartman]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:29:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.herbal-smoke-shop.com/

How is this legal? Im thinking its all garbage, just a gimmick.  Anyone ever tried it? Who would buy "legal bud" online, when the real stuff is just around the corner?

Why should it be illegal?

People buy it because there is a forbidden fruit appeal to illegal drugs and they have heard all the newspaper hype about drugs.

It reminds me of my first drug-education class in school. As we left the class a friend turned to me and said "Wow! If the stuff is that bad and people still take it, it must really feel great!" It struck me at the time that his logic was perfect from the standpoint of a teenager --and  probably not what the educators had intended. He promptly went out looking for drugs, and found them.

That kind of person would be a good bet to buy this stuff. A novice who doesn't really know anyone. I don't imagine they get a whole lot of repeat customers.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#9]
It's legal because under our system, everything that is not specifically prohibited is allowed.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:43:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All this stuff would do is give you a headache.

There are, however, legal substances out there that are quite powerful.  

An example of this is Salvia Divinorum.  Look it up if you want a good read.  

ETA:  Pangea beat me to it.  See above.

Exactly.  Just like alcohol, "the man" allows Salvia.  People can smoke it legally all they want.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:45:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

www.thefiringpin.com/images/air%20soft/P698-2.jpg

www.ares.cz/hobby/marui/picture/bbgb9.jpg

Both LOOK real.

Get it?

I didn't think much when Springfield put rails on the mini XD.  Now that an airsoft company put rails on a mini Glock before Glock did, I think it kinda looks bad for them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Just FYI, anyone who wants a legal high should scout around the internet a little bit. There are all kinds of legal things that will get you high. Camomile is one of the most common - used to soothe babies. That one is pretty safe but you have to take a lot to get an adult buzz.

Another one is morning glory seeds -- just like LSD. Nutmeg in large quantities can do the same thing.

You can also get legally high on jimson weed, which grows everywhere in California. But be really careful with that one, because the high comes from the fact that you are poisoning yourself. Too much and it will be your last. Belladonna and deadly nightshade fall into the same category.

If you take any of them you will discover why mild drugs like beer, wine, and pot win the popularity contests. From everything I have read most of the legal herbal highs range from boring to downright unpleasant. Some, like jimson weed, also stand a good chance of killing you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
[Cartman] Drugs are bad because if you do drugs, you're a hippie.....and hippies suck.[/Cartman]

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#14]
+1 on salvia. When smoked properly, you will be completley disjointed from all reality for about 10-15 minutes!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
+1 on salvia. When smoked properly, you will be completley disjointed from all reality for about 10-15 minutes!

No doubt, powerful stuff, funny thing is the one time I tried it, it was with a couple cops.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

At first glance i thought you were talking about smoking spit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

www.thefiringpin.com/images/air%20soft/P698-2.jpg

www.ares.cz/hobby/marui/picture/bbgb9.jpg

Both LOOK real.

Get it?

Oh please, everyone KNOWS the 26 never had an accessory rail
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

HUGE +1.  And I was only using the 5X extract.  I can't imagine what 20X would be like....  see for yourselves!  www.iamshaman.com
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't worry, they'll get theirs.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HUGE +1.  And I was only using the 5X extract.  I can't imagine what 20X would be like....  see for yourselves!  www.iamshaman.com

I tried 20x, will never again!!! Jesus titty fucking christ it was insane, thats all I have to say
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top