Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2001 7:14:15 PM EDT
Trying to help out a friend who has a chipped firing pin in her Steyr GB pistol.  Have tried all the usual places like Gun Parts Corp, Bob's Gun Shop, Western Gun Parts Ltd--with no luck.  Anybody have any idea where we can find one of these animals?  Sure appreciate the help.
v/r
ber92fm
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, there was a low quality clone of the Steyr GB called the Rogak P-18 imported into the US.

I'm not sure if the parts were 100% compatible, but it is worth checking out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent suggestion, thanks--I read something about the Rogak's today, but haven't run across any of those parts, either.  Right now, I'd try about anything to get this thing back to working again.  

Pretty neat pistol--gas delayed blowback design is pretty wild looking!  Sure would like to find a firing pin and take it out for a spin!

Would also like to find her another mag for it, but they seem about as rare as the firing pins.  What other sources/suggestions do you guys have?
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe Gun South was the original importer of the GB.  I don't know the exact address/phone number, but can someone else help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top