Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 11:15:16 PM EDT
.....I come here and read the posts from you upstanding, outstanding people!

Just wanted to thank all of you for giving me hope that civilisation is not lost and there are still a few of us who believe in doing the right thing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Good post.

It's nice to hear people cheer for the good guys anymore. How often are bad guys/criminals/etc. the main characters in entertainment?

"Rules aren't made to be broken; that's what hearts are for."
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I know what you mean. It's so hard to raise my kids to do the right thing when most people we know are such scumbags and worship those even worse, such as Snoopdog, and his ilk.

Where did the days of the Lone Ranger and The Rifleman go? Even when hollywood does give us average heroes they are a bunch of yahoos that I wouldn't want in my home or around my daughters. That movie Armegeddon is a good example.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top