Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 8:22:26 PM EDT
No spoilers please, which is why I don't want to check the other thread.

I have this on tape. Lately it's been dragging and I'm losing interest in it. Is tonights episode any better than the ones from the past couple months?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Without spoiling anything, tonight's episode is a precursor to understand a future episode.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
you  suck at polls. How am I supposed to view the poll if I didnt watch.

So I vote yes. Yes your poll sucks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Without spoiling anything, tonight's episode is a precursor to understand a future episode.

Yeah I realize there's almost always a piece in each episode for future episodes.

I've just grown tired of the lameness of the past couple months. Maybe it's their sophomore slump and they'll snap out of it, but it just hasn't been that good lately.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you  suck at polls. How am I supposed to view the poll if I didnt watch.

So I vote yes. Yes your poll sucks.

Irealized that after I hit submit (I'm the no vote).

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I wasnt overly impressed tonight.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Lost has become a vegetarian meal, has no meat, not that filling.  It's like being on a dial up connection and trying to read a thread with lots of pictures.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I tried watching like, three episodes of that show.

It's just impossible to watch, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, some interesting things happened last night.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:54:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Loved the show last season.  I quit watching 3 months ago.  ABC fucked up a good show.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:06:57 AM EDT
[#10]
The show is starting to suck royal ass.

In the first season they tortured one of their own to get some crappy meds, did terrible shit to each other and fought over two crappy pistols. Now the same people defend the rights of an "other" and are willing to shit on each other to protect a guy who is trying to kill them.

They do not seem to grasp they are on an island that is already populated, they are idiots.

They do not see a problem with being on an island full of people who absuct and kill them, they take no measures to secure themselves ot their property.

They live on an island that is "days" across and cannot seem to find the other side.  

They flew an airline with no scheduled service, it crashed and nobody looked for them, nobody missed the 100 milion dollar airplane, nobody missed a relative, the pilots wife did not miss him either.  Talk about a bad choice from Expedia.

They really think they found the cave that has the computer that stops the end of the world, talk about being stuck on a plane load of dumb fucks.

Any ass who was awake in Psych101, knows BF Skinner did behavior and mind control experiments, even a fucking doctor.  

It is not quite a shitty as Battlestar Galactica but is it close.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#11]
The story was a little poorly written, especially compared to last week's episode.  But some interesting things happened, more strange coincidences, and Sawyer was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:17:31 AM EDT
[#12]
is any episode of Lost worth watching?

REALLY?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Tivo or VHS is the only way to watch this (or any show).

Lost reminds me of another JJ Abrams production, Alias.  Great first season.  Great actors with compelling story lines.  Really cool, different, and unique.  Shows that are that radically different (Miami Vice comes to mind) have a hard time staying good and maintaining that same level of intensity and creativity beyond the 3rd season.  After a while, people will just get tired of trying to figure all the shit out.  

is Alias even on anymore?!  When's the last time they had a new episode?  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
is any episode of Lost worth watching?

REALLY?

They were for the first year.

This year has been disappointing. Too much farting around, forgetting what it's all about. The first few episodes were good but they sort of lost direction after that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top