Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:32:07 PM EDT
Say, if a person had 3 or more ND incidents in their adult lives...should their right to own guns be taken away from them?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Though they are a damn fool for letting it happen 3 times......a few choice words come to mind that may have some meaning to you.....

"shall not be infringed"
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
You take away privelages, not rights.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Second amendment doesnt exclude idiots.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1

nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Though they are a damn fool for letting it happen 3 times......a few choice words come to mind that may have some meaning to you.....

"shall not be infringed"

And can I be the first to add.....

Molon Labe
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
They have to make that decision themselves. Personally I would second guess my own qualifications to handle or carry a gun after ND #1, but thats just me. If there are three ND's to be said for, I would question the mental capacity of the peers that still hang around that person.

At any rate they STILL have every right to self preservation by any meens possible.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No not give them up to the government, but voluntarily give them up.

If you had a friend who had over 3 NDs, would you urge him to sell off his guns?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No not give them up to the government, but voluntarily give them up.

If you had a friend who had over 3 NDs, would you urge him to sell off his guns?

No, I'd smack some sense into his ass.
Seriously.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Except by due process of law.

I'd have no problem with that as a safety-related law, except for the current tendencies toward using any and every law available as an attack method for everybody law-abiding as well.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#10]
nope
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone actually KNOW someone that makes a habit of ND's? (aside from gang-bangers)
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Second amendment doesnt exclude idiots.

Perfect response.

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top