Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:54:24 PM EDT
American History X, on TV right now and the Randy Weaver thread got me thinking.

Out of 300 million people in this country, how many Nazi's are there? Really. It can't be that many. In the 1930's, there was a pretty big group of "real" Nazi's, but with the death of Hitler and the other Nazi leaders, how many could really exist today?

Any informed guesses?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

87 + 1 = 88
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

87 + 1 = 88

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

X1000

87,000???  Probably!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#6]
five million.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

87 + 1 = 88

Well, that's 88 too many, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
American History X, on TV right now and the Randy Weaver thread got me thinking.

Out of 300 million people in this country, how many Nazi's are there? Really. It can't be that many. In the 1930's, there was a pretty big group of "real" Nazi's, but with the death of Hitler and the other Nazi leaders, how many could really exist today?

Any informed guesses?

Nothing a math test couldn’t handle
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

87 + 1 = 88

+1
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought Weaver was just a loner...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#11]
not all skins are 88...  - skinheads.net has a pretty even mix
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#12]
The number of skins should not concern you.
The number of average Americans who have recieved a good education and are part of the white collar people who are "secretly" prejudiced should be of more concern.  Skins are ass clowns who end up in jail and are only commited to the "cause" for the short term.  It is those who buy into sterotypes on a wide level and live their lives/teach their children in accordance that you need to worry about.  They are the "hidden giant" of racism that compound the problem...
Think survial forum.  I teach my studnets to help everyone, because ethnicity has no place in a fighting hole, or when your neighborhood is besieged by looters or the BATFE.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

87 + 1 = 88

+1

You shot a skin heads dog?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#14]
McUzi was a skin head, do a google search and you will wind up at stormfront.org.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Weaver was not a white supremacist (spelling)......he was a white sepratist (spelling).
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Ok...now I realize I don't know very much about this. What's the differnce between a skinhead and a 88? 88's are Nazi's, so what are skinheads? I thought that was just another nickname for an 88.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#17]
a bakers dozen?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I hate Illinois nazi's
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! I work with four bald guys just in my area alone and this is a very big company! Be afraid.....Be very afraid
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I shave my head, so am I a skin head?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I shave my head, so am I a skin head?

Same here..
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quite a few around here

I'd rather them here than the shitbag drug dealers anyday
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quite a few around here

Nah. They end up spewing their crap and before long end up banned.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quite a few around here

Nah. They end up spewing their crap and before long end up banned.

I should clarify that..  Meant my area of PA
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Weaver was not a white supremacist (spelling)......he was a white sepratist (spelling).

Yea, he was a seperatist.
He felt it was wrong for different races to mingle.
He, and those like him, felt that when different races mix, it just causes trouble for both sides.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I hardly see any here in Portland.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#27]
One is one too many.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Not many here, just hillbillys which is fine by me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#29]
from what i hear, millions

many just dont know it, yet

at least thats what they seem to say...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]
For my money, the more clearly they identify themselves, the better. I sometimes wish there was a clear identifier for constitutionalists who don't care what or who you are, so long as you don't bother the neighbors.

Go to www.splcenter.org. The Southern Poverty Law Center (a bunch of lefty millionaire shitbags who happen to snag the odd Kluxer) probably has estimates, though they are probably inflated for fundraising purposes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The number of average Americans who have recieved a good education and are part of the white collar people who are "secretly" prejudiced should be of more concern.  Skins are ass clowns who end up in jail and are only commited to the "cause" for the short term.  It is those who buy into sterotypes on a wide level and live their lives/teach their children in accordance that you need to worry about.  They are the "hidden giant" of racism that compound the problem...
Think survial forum.  I teach my studnets to help everyone, because ethnicity has no place in a fighting hole, or when your neighborhood is besieged by looters or the BATFE.  

WTF are you talking about?  Are you saying the Survival forum is full of racists?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Very rarely you will ever see anything based on race in SF. Id help my family and anyone else who is important to me, no matter color or creed. Helping everyone will get you no where.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#33]
When MY neighborhood is besieged by"Looters," I can bet you a dollar to a doughnut that there's a sterling chance it will be done by a particular race.

Do you discuss this problem with your students?

I'm afraid that "Realists" are often confused for "racists."
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Never even seen one in person.  At least not that I know of.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
When MY neighborhood is besieged by"Looters," I can bet you a dollar to a doughnut that there's a sterling chance it will be done by a particular race.

Do you discuss this problem with your students?

I'm afraid that "Realists" are often confused for "racists."

I'm guessing that that would make zero difference to your response - i.e., 2 to the chest, one to the head for Lithuanians, same as for Angolans. Likewise, a Ugandan with a wife, two kids, open hands, and good manners will get the same box of Twinkies, gallon of water and directions to the Highway Patrol Station as would a desperate  Irishman with a family and a decent attitude. OTOH, if circumstances dictated that you were buttoned up and giving no charity, you'd shine an Englishman on as fast as a Bantu. So where's the problem?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok...now I realize I don't know very much about this. What's the differnce between a skinhead and a 88? 88's are Nazi's, so what are skinheads? I thought that was just another nickname for an 88.

There's also SHARP skins, which stands for Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#37]
I was a Skin. Not a nazi in any way though. Nor a racist.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#38]
There are 10's of thousands of Skinheads in the US. There are many different "types" of Skinhead.
Funny thing is, Avery Brooks, the teacher in American History X, in real life the daughter of one of his closest friends fro his days at  Rutgers was a Skinhead. A JEWISH Skinhead. A rabidly ANTI-RACIST Skinhead. In the theatrical release of the movie, Ethan Supley(the really fat retarded guy) had a fake tattoo of the logo for an anti-racist Skinhead band from Atlanta on his arm. The band sued for copyright infringement. It never went anywhere. So they wrote this song:

Fuck Hollywood

Fuck Hollywood, fuck 'em Today
Fuck the million dollar movies with nothing to say
Fuck the Sixties, fuck Oliver Stone
Fuck Rambo and Sylvester Stallone
Fuck Jane Fonda and Shirley MacLaine
Wish they were fucking John Wayne
Fuck Capt. Stubing and fuck tattoo
And if you don't like this song then....Fuck You!
Fuck, Fuck Hollywood(3x)
Fuck Sonny Bono and Buttfuck Cher
Someone hit Geraldo with another chair
Fuck Michael Jackson and child molesters
fuck Rock Hudson and Schwartzenegger
Fuck the actors at the presidential ball
Fuck Oprah and Arsenio Hall
Fuck the BeachBoys those stupid pricks
they sing about girls when they're sucking dick
(chorus)
Fuck Hollywood, warped sense of reality
Where the truth is always the first casualty
Fuck the causes and the coalitions
The excercises they get is jumping to conclusions
Fuck the sex, fuck the smut
fuck the guys who take it up the butt
Fuck hollywood 'cause they make me sick
its like sticking my head in a bucket of shit

Here's another song by them.
The Tradition

Born and Raised from immigrant blood
Made a hardworking man out of me
The Code I live by
is the Honor and honesty
What i learned was passed down
from the ghosts of my family
Lessons learned long before
They came from accross the sea
(Chorus) Friendship in struggle, courage in battle, wisdom in rage
Ardor in labor, Piety in love, Knowledge is sage (x2)
Sacrafice don't always have a reward
Courage is something you can't afford
Pittsburgh steel in my fathers eye
Gave me the Will to win and the guts to try
He showed no weakness not even a trace
'til he broke his fist on my face
He went from us steel to MIT
i cherish what my parents taught to me:
(chorus)
When Im older ill raise a family
i'll give them the substance that tempered me
they taught me the meaning of being the best i can
They raised me to be a true American

REAL Skinheads don't really give two shits about race.
They DO tend to like beer and fisticuff's a little too much, however.

How has the media treated gun owners?
We're all fat, racist, alcoholic, inbred, illiterate, militia members, right?
Kinda sounds like the media portrayal of Skinheads, doesn't it?

Ready for an aneurism? Google "Skinhead Reggae".
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:46:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Oi oi skinhead, get your hair cut!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:59:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF are you talking about?  Are you saying the Survival forum is full of racists?

yeah i think thats what he is saying. Hmmm.... kinda funny,, i mean  after all i havent seen any kind of rasicm in anyof the  SF's i hang  out in!

guess thats another one of them "' all survivalist are nazi militia members "' theorys,,BUT hey,,,, its ok to say that..
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Cite your reference.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:28:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Start a thread that involves rap music and you will get your answer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any informed guesses?

Nothing a math test couldn’t handle

____

Or a baseball bat!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:40:29 AM EDT
[#44]
i was into oi and ska music (still am!) so i was a skinhead, close cut hair, braces, doc marten's. never did the racial bit though, just for concerts and parties. i'd venture to say most skinheads aren't the romper stomper variety.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
i was into oi and ska music (still am!) so i was a skinhead, close cut hair, braces, doc marten's. never did the racial bit though, just for concerts and parties. i'd venture to say most skinheads aren't the romper stomper variety.

So I take it, most skinheads are pretty much just like soccer holligans? They like to fight, get drunk and try to intimidate people? But don't have anymore agenda than starting a riot? Does that sum it up?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:02:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Thats pretty much it... sorta.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:03:20 AM EDT
[#47]
No, that doesn't sum it up anymore than Cheney was out to kill his buddy sums up the recent hunting incident.

It's funny how some decry the lies of the media and eat the shit up most times.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Implying that anyone who posts on a survival forum is a racist is about on the same level as saying anyone with an AK is a terrorist.

Both indicate a serious need to quit watching television for its rotting your brain.

Tj

+1
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:12:35 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Implying that anyone who posts on a survival forum is a racist is about on the same level as saying anyone with an AK is a terrorist.

Both indicate a serious need to quit watching television for its rotting your brain.

Tj

+1

Yeah, Plus 1 to that but a minute ago you were eating out Oprah and Geraldo's hand.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top