Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:37:34 PM EDT
just watched ABC Nightly News and saw Dick Chaney Interview..seems like he is  blaming buddy/lawyer for not telling him/them he was behind the shooting lines....and DIck show no remorse about shooting accident    ..what u guys think about this???
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure he has remorse I think you should go F-yourself..........
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
just watched ABC Nightly News and saw Dick Chaney Interview..seems like he is  blaming buddy/lawyer for not telling him/them he was behind the shooting lines....and DIck show no remorse about shooting accident    ..what u guys think about this???

september 2005

another troll shoots his wad on the cheney story.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
just watched ABC Nightly News and saw Dick Chaney Interview..seems like he blaming lawyer for not telling him he was behind the shooting lines....and DIck show no remorse...what u guys think about this???

If your shooting buddy broke a rule and got himself shot you'd feel sorry for him and probably afraid he'd die.  Once you find out that he'll be fine, you'd then be able to be pissed at him for being an idiot.

Not that I've seen what you are talking about, if it exists.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched the interview on Brit Hume's show. It didn't appear that way at all to me. He took the ultimate responsibility upon himself. He didn't get teary-eyed or anything, but I don't doubt he feels sorry about harming his friend.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think you should put your head back up your ass where it  belongs.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I think you are a

But Cheney said Wednesday, "Ultimately, I am the guy who pulled the trigger and fired the round that hit Harry.

"You can talk about all the other conditions that existed at the time, but that's the bottom line," he said. "It's not Harry's fault. You can't blame anybody else.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
CHENEY
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you should put your head back up your ass where it  belongs.

A big +1 to that!

Hey, amare32suns...go ask your hero Hillary Clinton if she has any remorse for shooting Vince Foster.

-Scott

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#12]
We don't want you here, you are a trolling idiot. There is no way that you can say he had no remorse. He said over and over again "It was my fault I pulled the trigger", he said it in a manner that was easily viewed as compassionate.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll tell you what I think of this:

Watching you liberal assholes go completey nutsoid over this is worth a lawyer getting peppered with some birdshot.

The fact that Cheney basically blew you off for 18 hours and doesn't give a flying fuck what you think about it is a source of extreme happiness and laughter for me and countless other Americans who see this entire affair for the political farce you're turning it into, since you have nothing else to offer in the area of ideas.

So..... Does that answer your question?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I think you are clueless.

HH
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of you folks are as bad as DU.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#16]
You obviously were watching an interview with Ted Kennedy about the way he killed an innocent young woman with his car and showed no remorse.

You obviusly were NOT watching Dick Cheney talk about how he felt after shooting his friend.

Either that, or you are just a troll.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I heard him say that the guy didn't let him know where he was, BUT the resposability lays on me because I pulled the trigger. No remorse, that's reaching pretty far
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Obviously not watching the same TV I am.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I believe you saw what ABC (association of broadcasting communists) wanted you to see.  

The media is full of sh&* and they will show you what they want to show you, in the exact context they want you to see it, and edit out what does not fit their political agenda.

The mass media hates President Bush and Vice President Cheney.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

.....seems like your perception of the world around you is f@#Ked up. What do you think about that
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
CHENEY

+1  That was bugging me, I'm glad I'm not the only one.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I believe you saw what ABC (association of broadcasting communists) wanted you to see.  

The media is full of sh&* and they will show you what they want to show you, in the exact context they want you to see it, and edit out what does not fit their political agenda.

The mass media hates President Bush and Vice President Cheney.  

you are right!! i only saw partial interview of VP...and heard the other ABC announcers saying he show little or no remorse for shooting accident,,and he blamed his laywer friend for not telling them where he was.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+1!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'll tell you what I think of this:

Watching you liberal assholes go completey nutsoid over this is worth a lawyer getting peppered with some birdshot.

The fact that Cheney basically blew you off for 18 hours and doesn't give a flying fuck what you think about it is a source of extreme happiness and laughter for me and countless other Americans who see this entire affair for the political farce you're turning it into, since you have nothing else to offer in the area of ideas.

So..... Does that answer your question?

In general, what ISN'T worth seeing that?  "Kill the lawyers! Cheney for President"
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm just waiting for the charge to be thrown that he was actually aiming at a black assistant and missed, thus making him a racist AND incompetent.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm just waiting for the charge to be thrown that he was actually aiming at a black assistant and missed, thus making him a racist AND incompetent.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Terminate

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I'd rather go hunting with Dick than driving across bridges with Ted.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:40:17 PM EDT
[#32]
You don't get shot when you are behind the hunting line(usually you shoot someone in front of you)the hunter has a right or left field of fire(a fire-zone)usually about 45deg or so!   Unless Chaney fell or something(would be real hard to shoot somebody behind you) unless the quail looked like Dan or Osama!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey

Go back to DUh.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Next time you make comments about an interview you saw on TV, you might want to make sure you actually did see it and aren't just repeating what the talking heads are saying about it.  Since most of the news media outside of Fox News despises Bush and Cheney, you can't believe anything they say.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Acting like this would have been the only acceptical form of regret to the libtartds

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:51:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Well on the plus side this incident has smoked out a bunch of idiot trolls.

amare32suns is one of the dimmer ones.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#37]
It was a 28ga at like 30yds.........this is way overrated.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#38]
For starters I think you're dick sucking communist.

You can't spell or type either and your grammar is atrocious. You probably live in your mom's basement and smoke pot all day and can't hold a real job. You spend all your allowance on gerbil food so your boyfriend has something else to stick up your ass besides his dick.

You will spend your whole life sucking on the public tit, smoking dope, and wearing NORML t-shirts, protesting everything that might make this country better only you're to stupid to realize it. When you get old you will be too drug addled to understand you wasted your life if you don't die of aids first.

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
It was a 28ga at like 30yds.........this is way overrated.

Tall grass also, how high? could be 4to6 ft high easy.

Who said they worn a vest anyway?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Isn't it time for your group grope over at DU?

You assholes have a single track mind, and where I come from it's called treason.

Rot in hell
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#42]
But surely it is Bush's fault??!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:30:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Dick Cheney said:
"Ultimately I'm the guy who pulled the trigger that fired the round that hit Harry," Cheney said in his first interview since the incident. "I'm the guy who pulled the trigger and shot my friend, and that's something I'll never forget."

Cheney's first public response following the shooting comes more than 72 hours after the accident. His silence has been met with bewilderment and anger by some in Washington, D.C. But on Wednesday, the vice president seemed to express deep remorse.

"The image of him falling is something I will never be able to get out my mind," Cheney said, somberly. "It was one of the worst days of my life."

Nope, no regret or remorse there.  Poor guys.  I hope Whittington is doing better today.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Amare32suns don't let these guys dissuade from getting the truth out!  You should really wait until Cheney appears on Oprah to make sure you have all your facts from reliable sourses.
fwiw. pot kills braincells
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:18:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Get fucked.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:56:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:58:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I think that I watched the entire interview on Brit Hume's fine program.

And I distinctly remember that Dick Cheney said that it was "the worst day" of his life, and that he was fully responsible for pulling the trigger. And I seem to remember that he said that no blame rested on the shootee whatsoever.

Little things like FACT don't seem to matter much to ABC news, or to DU trolls, it seems....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:01:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:01:35 AM EDT
[#49]
This is what I mean when I talk about libbies...

Cheney gave an interview that I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. And yet there is a complete and total mischarachterization of EVERYTHING that Cheney ACTUALLY said, that I ACTUALLY witnessed.

Now if they can't get even the TINIEST thing right about something I saw and heard, how in the hell can I consider them reliable about stuff I didn't see or hear???
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:33:23 AM EDT
[#50]
this guy's got 200+ posts. he couldn't have been a troll all that time, could he?

also, that pic doesn't really show much of an understanding of hunting, epecially bird hunting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top