Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:14:48 PM EDT
... brought to you by some enlightened Kommiefornian moonbat.

This happened a few minutes ago in this journal community I belong to.  People talking about Dick Cheney's hunting accident of course because there's no other news out there.

Here's a clip of the article everyone in that thread is discussing, showing that it was indeed birdshot:
In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Katharine Armstrong, whose family owns the Texas ranch and who disclosed the shooting to a Texas newspaper, faulted Whittington for not announcing his presence before getting sprayed with birdshot.

What this dumbass said:
"What I'm wondering is, how was he shot in the face, neck and chest? I mean, shot guns shoot one shot at a time eh? Why did he keep going after the first shot if it was an "accident"? So sketch."

And then me:  (I think I was way too nice!)
it's bird shot -- many pellets about 2 mm in diameter contained in one shell and released upon discharge.

so if you hit a paper target with it once, it pretty much looks like it's been sprayed by a couple hundred beads.

WTF??  I look at her profile and where else would this bitch be from besides SAN FRANCISCO???
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
No suprise.
You'd be better off just beating her upside the head.
It will have as much effect as facts would, but will be far more satisfying to you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Here's a clip of the article everyone in that thread is discussing

It's a MAGAZINE!  ERRRGH!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
They could use the education. You can't convert antis if they're clueless..
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Was her name Sarah Brady?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You also can't convert them if they are from San Fran. But I repeat myself.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Woah, woah, woah. This is just an un-educated person on firearms, true it may have to do with HOW they were raised and WHERE they grew up. BUT I was born in Cali (not SF), and would consider myself an active gun person. Just saying is all.....I dont trash TX because I know that one person does NOT represent the entire state. I do agree she made a silly statement, but I blame that more on the PERSON than the city that person lives in. How would you feel if a "Kommiefornian " called you a Texas hick redneck just because you live there?
Exactly, I know that Cali is a mess, and a lot of people there are a LOT closed minded on firearms. But that dont mean we all are. Just my .02
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No suprise.
You'd be better off just beating her upside the head.
It will have as much effect as facts would, but will be far more satisfying to you.

That's the best post I've seen all day...

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#9]
while that comes off as stupid, it's just ignorance.

I bet that lady could spin my head clueless when it comes to what cracker to combine with which cheese that goes with what wine.

I'd just shrug and go eat pizza.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
So, since I'm a Texan by birth but have lived in Kommiefornia for 29 of 36 years does that mean I'm double fawked?  Or the smartest guy here?  I'm so confused

Brian
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So, since I'm a Texan by birth but have lived in Kommiefornia for 29 of 36 years does that mean I'm double fawked?  Or the smartest guy here?  I'm so confused

Brian

"Steers and queers"

Maybe you were born to live in CA.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Just let her think they only shoot one projectile at a time....

Otherwise she will go mad thinking these shotguns are killing machines that fire hundred of untraceable projectiles with only a single squeeze of the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top