Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 4:25:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, cool link.  And I signed up for the processor giveaway.  :)

Jim
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:10:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They are a cool place for tech. Nice article.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
its one big damn robot, cool
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Newegg is about the best place to get any computer related product.  Fast shipping, lots of product in stock, and a very easy RMA policy.  You might find a product for a couple of dolars less, but it is worth it to go Newegg.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The more I use newegg and it's services, the more I like the place.

They're OK with loosing a few bucks today on you in order to keep you as a customer in the future.

That's the kind of places I like to take my business to.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
None of that stuff they are doing in the warehouse is new or cutting edge.

I was part of a team that wrote a similar system for Synoptics (later Bay Networks) in the early 90's. Almost everything in the warehouse was automated.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Too bad they switched from next day FedEx to standard UPS. I loves me some NewEgg.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Great people at Newegg, a haven more those who actually know what computers are
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Too bad they switched from next day FedEx to standard UPS. I loves me some NewEgg.

They still have great service though, ordered a 1 GB stick of Memory Stick PRO Duo monday afternoon, got here wednesday afternoon, it was shipped by UPS in a Fedex small box
Edited for spelling...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Newegg is about the best place to get any computer related product.  Fast shipping, lots of product in stock, and a very easy RMA policy.  You might find a product for a couple of dolars less, but it is worth it to go Newegg.

+1

I get all my computer hardware there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been using NewEgg for years.  That article makes me even happier with that decision.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yup, I just recieved the Vision Tek theater 550 they sent me as a replacement for the Saphire Theatrix I got from them that just wouldn't work. The RMA process was easy as pie.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Newegg is awesome..

Just thinking about that warehouse full of computer goodies gives me goosebumps..

yumm...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top