Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 1:00:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
if you're not smart enough to use google, why bother?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ZING.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

WHOA!!!!

Help a brutha out:

Click here, after that, you have 30 minutes!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't worry, the Ar15.com hive mind can quiz you and get accurate results back.

Looks like it's already started.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

OWNED
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#7]
what if your computer crashes.

OWNED
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

TRH ->    <- TimJ

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I enjoy taking I.Q. tests and personality profiles and all that crap.

Here's one.  I don't know anything about it so I can't give any info, but these things are usually fun if nothing else:

I.Q. Tests
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Isn't taking a free on-line IQ test kind of an intelligence test in itself?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Isn't taking a free on-line IQ test kind of an intelligence test in itself?

They're only unbiased statistical tools I have with which to measure my vast ig-nernce.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm pretty sure they are dumbed down to give people from Denmark a higher score so that they feel better about themselves.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure they are dumbed down to give people from Denmark a higher score so that they feel better about themselves.

You take that back or I'll put you in an offensive cartoon !!  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They keep it simple for those Dutch guys - here are two wooden shoes, which foot do they go on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#15]
This looks too hard,I think I'll do some blow and call a hooker!!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
tickle, but its only good to a couple of standard deviations.
Its pretty easy to get the max score. (144)

Eh?  I took one where I got higher than that.  I think 150 is considered genius.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I once took one online that was within one point of a legitimate IQ test (the kind that took hours upon hours one on one with a tester person of some sort) I had when I was younger.  Though, I took another online test that was about 20 points off.

It's hit or miss, but my guess is most people will just assume the higher online IQ test score is right, hah!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I enjoy taking I.Q. tests and personality profiles and all that crap.

Here's one.  I don't know anything about it so I can't give any info, but these things are usually fun if nothing else:

I.Q. Tests

I have a 121 WOOT!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#20]
predicted IQ: 87!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They keep it simple for those Dutch guys - here are two wooden shoes, which foot do they go on.

TRICK QUESTION, no fair... They're made to fit either foot...... Uh, I think..... DK, wanna clear this one up for us?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's another one that combines many of the various questions used on different types of I.Q. tests:

I.Q. Test

There are skads of different types of tests/surveys on the homepage if you click the "see them all" option (now, I've had this thing bookmarked for like three years or somesuch and I only took the I.Q. thing so I have no idea what the others are and I also think they're to sell a "matchmaking" service or Bulgarian women or some shit):

Tests Out The WAZOO

Just keep in mind that on most I.Q. tests 100 is average for one's age group.  So for those that have an hour to kill, go for it.  Oh, and when you score a 73 or an 8 don't burst into tears (those who score below 60 might want to reconsider the whole "reproduction" thing, however).  

Now for "certain" groups (Special Olympians, Marines, etc. ) it's important to keep in mind that being dumb doesn't mean you're a bad person.  Just as there's a skinny person inside every fatty I would bet there's an Erwin Schrödinger (or at least his cat ) inside every dolt, eh?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRICK QUESTION, no fair... They're made to fit either foot...... Uh, I think..... DK, wanna clear this one up for us?

Depends - are they my milking wooden shoes, or my tulip-planting wooden shoes, or my formal tuxedo wooden shoes?

Wait a minute - are they even MY wooden shoes, or is it a trick question
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top