Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:37:53 AM EDT
/rant ON

Usually I go here for information an opinions on hardware and software. (Computer Science student)

libtard central

But I cannot believe the level of liberal dogshit on the policital part of this site, it is really pathetic.  It is flooded with tons of Bush-Hate, complaining, conspiracy theories, anti-war rhetoric, and terrorist sympathisers.

There is even a thread about how guys feel when they go downrange.  A few vets like myself chime in that its a feeling of service that you get from serving your country.  But eventually these douchebags try to spin the topic around and say we are all brainwashed by the "Repbulican - led military machine"

I have to make myself stay away from the policital trash going on there, I get the sudden urge to break something when i see how utterly shitty these slime can me.  No surpirse, typical libbie nonsense.

All this reminds me of a conversation I had with my father many years ago right before I enlisted in '96

"Whats that Dad?" -Dad is holding new H&K SL7 (That he gave me last winter)
"Oh, its my new rifle" - Dad smiles, and I walk up to revel in the sheer beauty of the SL7
"What did you get it for?" - Dad smiles and says "Liberal target practice"

/rant OFF

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't even waste your time or energy thinking about it. They are in the process of digging a hole for themselves, a deep hole. If you must go on their stupid website, just remind them that Bush has two more years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
So computers tend to attract liberals, guns tend to attract conservatives.  Many people are equally repulsed by the opinions, complaining, conspiracy theories and rhetoric here.  BFD, a free society means people get to hold their own opinions.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Their candidate still lost.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So computers tend to attract liberals, guns tend to attract conservatives.  Many people are equally repulsed by the opinions, complaining, conspiracy theories and rhetoric here.  BFD, a free society means people get to hold their own opinions.

Yup.

Interesting side note- all well-educated dictators in the 20th century were artists or liberal art majors.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#6]
A lot of people on AT are conservative and own guns, too, you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top