Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 11:17:10 AM EDT
he pulled the trigger. was anybody else surprised?

ETA: coc, i think.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
wha chu talkin bout willis?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Why is the 18-hour delay a big deal?

Clinton shot Monica in the face repeatedly and we didn't hear about it for months.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Clinton shot Monica in the face repeatedly and we didn't hear about it for months.  

Thanks for the mental picture.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]
hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]
yeah, dems screaming about delayed notification is pretty funny.  

Hillary actually having the nerve to complain about "this administration keeping secrets from teh public"      I'm amazed she can say that with a straight face.

not to mention ole chappiquiddick kennedy.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm already tired of hearing about this "news" story.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hillary actually having the nerve to complain about "this administration keeping secrets from teh public"      I'm amazed she can say that with a straight face.

Especially considering she sat on Vince Foster’s “suicide” note for 2 days before letting investigators have it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially considering she sat on Vince Foster’s “suicide” note for 2 days before letting investigators have it.

+ rose law firm records,

+ fbi files.

etc, etc.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Didn't Harry Reid delay notifying the public for several days that he had a heart attack?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh c'mon...   everybody knows those mean 'ol guns just.. "go off"  all by themselves.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Cheny just wasn't having enough fun playing with the weather machine. Sometime later today he's going to cook Condi's poodle, Alf. That evil bastard might use paprika.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cheny just wasn't having enough fun playing with the weather machine. Sometime later today he's going to cook Condi's poodle, Alf. That evil bastard might use paprika.

And fava beans, with a nice Chianti
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And fava beans, with a nice Chianti

My lord.... He has got to be stopped!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I just hope Cheney doesnt take the easy way out by blaming the gun and the "gun culture" later on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Boozing and blasting. Admits drinking, taking do not combine with alcohol drugs. He had to admit drinking to explain away the odor and that people saw him drink.

This is same script as every hit and run DUI out there. Thing is most drunks don't have the Secret Service running cover for them.

Cheney on TV: Takes Blame for Shooting But 'Unapologetic' About Aftermath, Admits Drinking One Beer at Lunch

By E&P Staff

Published: February 15, 2006 3:45 PM ET

NEW YORK In an exclusive interview with Fox News' Brit Hume this afternoon, Vice President Dick Cheney took full responsibility for shooting his hunting companion, who has until now been pictured as the guilty party. The interview will not air in full until 6 p.m. but according to Hume, in summaring the contents, the vice president remained "totally unapologetic" about the long lag in reporting the shooting to the public-- and also said that he had consumed one beer at lunch that day.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Didn't Harry Reid delay notifying the public for several days that he had a heart attack?

A stroke
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

not to mention ole chappiquiddick kennedy.

I haven't heard anything from ole Treadin' Water Teddy on this one.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A stroke

Neither.

One must possess a heart to have a heart attack.

And a brain to have a stroke.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Thing is, no one gives a shit about Dingy Harry.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A stroke

Neither.

One must possess a heart to have a heart attack.

And a brain to have a stroke.

Good point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top