Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 10:13:29 AM EDT

Apparently, he just signed on to the comany I work for.

message transcript:

Everyone,

I know normally someone else sends these welcome aboard messages out, but no one is sending out a welcome aboard message but Chuck Norris. I come to OSEC with many accomplishments under my belt, one of those being, "Invasion USA."  A little known true story about me saving the USA with two uzi's. I have been hired by many companies in the past to come in and reorganize.  Here is the first thing I am going to change.  First, the Employee of the Quarter (EOQ) and Employee of the Year (EOY) programs are over.  If you need this silly program to feel better then the rest, I will send over a box of candy and some wine. By candy I mean a RHK and by wine I mean directly to your balls.  The second thing that will be changing is each Friday, me and the PCB office will be taking over the ATF raid duties.

Welcome aboard me.

More changes to come.

Chuck
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
If I read that correctly, you are about to get owned.

Sorry to hear that....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
i see.

hi chuck.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Spoofing e-mails is a wonderful thing!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#4]
What's the transcript of the "Hold onto your pants" email?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I come to OSEC with many accomplishments under my belt, one of those being, "Invasion USA."  A little known true story about me saving the USA with two uzi's.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5338/chucknorris01a0sh.jpg
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What's the transcript of the "Hold onto your pants" email?

Oh that? it's nothing....really.

That can be summed up with a few pictures.
this one:

Started it all.
Someone at a different location was yammering about how cool their belt was, I said it can't be as cool as mine(above pic). Which I made one rainy afternoon out of a piece of old laminate wood floor, some aluminum flashing a sack of radio shack parts i found under the sink.

It caused a challenge. The challenge was who can make the coolest belt ever. I then submitted this:

made out of vinyl and an old nintendo controller. The small pictures are game covers.

And that is the summation of 'Hold onto your pant'
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#7]
So...what's up-Chuck?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Are those Captain's bars on that guitar belt buckle?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Are those Captain's bars on that guitar belt buckle?

Oh hell no! I wouldn't direpect a military rank by using it on an arts and crafts project.

Those are parts from a circuit board
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Hang a Rambo poster in your cube, just for grins.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I come to OSEC with many accomplishments under my belt, one of those being, "Invasion USA."  A little known true story about me saving the USA with two uzi's.

img146.imageshack.us/img146/5338/chucknorris01a0sh.jpg

Those are MAC'S!

I thought he didn't need anything stronger than a good swift kick to the (Name your own body part)!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top