Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 9:57:06 AM EDT
I have a DVD burner on my PC, but it it taking me hours to render and burn each copy. Does anybody do these in bulk? I made a sweet bush flying video from Alaska I need several copies of. Would someone who be willing to make some dupes for me at cost of the DVD's?
I will need about 12-15 copies

If someone is willing to do it for free I will make a donation in your name to EdAvilaSr so help support one of our members. (see sticky)
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Once you have it copied to your hard drive it shouldn't take but maybe 10 to 12 minutes to copy. Are you coping your movie to the hard drive first?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Once you have it copied to your hard drive it shouldn't take but maybe 10 to 12 minutes to copy. What's a long time to you?

It is taking me 3 hours a copy. I have it saved, but can't seem to figure out how with my burning program to get it to burn directly to the DVD with out rendering it. I'm using Unlead software that came with a video capture device.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Once you have it copied to your hard drive it shouldn't take but maybe 10 to 12 minutes to copy. What's a long time to you?

It is taking me 3 hours a copy. I have it saved, but can't seem to figure out how with my burning program to get it to burn directly to the DVD with out rendering it. I'm using Unlead software that came with a video capture device.

Once you have it on your hard drive you need to use the Nero or Roxio software to copy it.It will take but a few minutes to make a copy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once you have it on your hard drive you need to use the Nero or Roxio software to copy it.It will take but a few minutes to make a copy.

I'll see if I can get it to work. I have a basic Nero burning program that came with my PC. What would be the best way to copy the DVD onto my HD?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Thru Nero. (Import)
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#6]
drag and drop. Should only be 2 folders on it. Drag them into a folder in windows. Actually all you need is the video folder the other one is empty.
Nero should give you the option of burning a video dvd and should have those folder in the template already. Then drop the files in the video folder on your machine to the video folder in nero and burn away.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks, I'll give it a try.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Here ya go...

DVD Duplicator

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#9]
In the process of moving to hard drive, eta 20min
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top