Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/14/2006 10:49:52 PM EDT
This is something you don't expect.  This dude gives them a run for their money.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Why does God look after dumb people?

- BG
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Great driving skills.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]
they should be able to shoot drivers after they try to run. He could have hurt a lot of people with that stupid shit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Kinda wasted his talents.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
nice car....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Tagged for home.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#7]
this happenned a couple years back, i remember seeing it before. dumb ass for sure
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#8]
wow, pretty good moves but still a ass
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:50:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
they should be able to shoot drivers after they try to run. He could have hurt a lot of people with that stupid shit.

i agree, nothing quite as good as murdering a man for traffic violations.

There is no reason to chase cars. The chopper's got him, the radios are there, the ones who put the lives in danger were the cops chasing him... with no chase vehicles there is no driving to avoid them.

THey shoudl shoot those cops for doing teh exact opposite of their duty  (to protect and serve) but putting lives in danger
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There is no reason to chase cars. The chopper's got him, the radios are there, the ones who put the lives in danger were the cops chasing him... with no chase vehicles there is no driving to avoid them.

THey shoudl shoot those cops for doing teh exact opposite of their duty  (to protect and serve) but putting lives in danger

- Do you actually think before you touch a keyboard in order to make posts like that?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I think odds are 1.5-1 (TOPS) that you're a cop?

this is why in some cities cops aren't even allowed to persue bikes for example... because the cops put so many lives in danger by chasing people

edit; then again i also don't support cops beating men half to death for a traffic violation either.... silly me
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think odds are 1.5-1 (TOPS) that you're a cop?

this is why in some cities cops aren't even allowed to persue bikes for example... because the cops put so many lives in danger by chasing people

- I'll readily admit that I'm a LEO. POlice pursuits serve an actual function and to say that they aren't needed is nothing more than a display of your foolishness. If the police aren't to pursue cars, how are they to capture car thiefs, robbery suspects, etc? Sure a helicopter can see where they jump and run at, but a helicopter crew can't take the guys into custody from several hundred feet in the air.

edit; then again i also don't support cops beating men half to death for a traffic violation either
Nor do I.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#13]
nah, not foolish officer (gota be polite so as not to get shot in the back) just common sense. THey're after a stolen car.

THey damaged the ever livingshit out of two, maybe three cars including the one they were chasing. Not sure how many patrol cars hit the dude. At that speed crashing the car into the guide rail stands a good chance of injuring the drivre and totaling the car. It probably ended up costing more to stop it than the ins would cost ot replace it.

Put god knows how many lives at risk. And the chopper doesn't need to arrest anybody. Just tell the cop cars form a safe distance where the vehicle is. That way nobody has tostand a chance of being killed for just being on the road at the wrong time. Persuits do serve a fuction your'e right... to put lives at risk

And no need to admit you're a cop, I knew it the second i read your post
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Snaps: Poor poor criminal.  He deserves to be left alone...after all, it's not his fault his acting like an ass and putting others at danger...it's the ones chasing him that's at fault.  He should be left alone to do as he pleases.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Snaps: Poor poor criminal.  He deserves to be left alone...after all, it's not his fault his acting like an ass and putting other at danger...it's the ones chasing him that's at fault.

i'm soooo sorry, I didn't see the judge and jury there that had convicted him.. silly me not realizing people are guilty until proven innocent.. I always get that one backwards
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:33:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i agree, nothing quite as good as murdering a man for traffic violations.

According to the video, narrated by the news, he was being pursued for the stolen vehicle.  That is a crime, not a traffic violation.  The video is only a piece of the whole incident.  There may be more to the story the news is not aware of.  We (the police) have policies that regulate pursuits.  Pursuits are monitored by supervisors who can end the pursuit if the crime, among other aspects of the whole incident, does not warrant the dangers of a pursuit.  I hate being in pursuits because you don't know how the rest of traffic is going to react to what is going on around them.  It isn't a fun joy-ride chasing someone.  If something bad happens I know it is going to be my butt.  The officers deserve praise for ending the incident without anyone being injured.  

It must be nice to sit in your home and spout off about cops putting lives in danger and "beating men half to death for a traffic violation."  It's safe there for you.  I wish I could live in your world and second guess stuff I only have a small understanding of.  But then I have a job to do and can't worry about people like you.  The gun I carry isn't there to look pretty, I have to defend lives based on a split second.  I can't watch a video again to make my decision on what may later be perceived as the best thing to do.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i'm soooo sorry, I didn't see the judge and jury there that had convicted him.. silly me not realizing people are guilty until proven innocent.. I always get that one backwards

OK smart ass, how do you suggest the cops dealt with this criminal?  Have you taken into account their judgement of the situation or is every judgment of the police wrong in your eyes.  

Lemme guess, do you still rebel against your daddy though you dont live at home anymore?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
nah, not foolish officer (gota be polite so as not to get shot in the back) just common sense. THey're after a stolen car.

THey damaged the ever livingshit out of two, maybe three cars including the one they were chasing. Not sure how many patrol cars hit the dude. At that speed crashing the car into the guide rail stands a good chance of injuring the drivre and totaling the car. It probably ended up costing more to stop it than the ins would cost ot replace it.

Put god knows how many lives at risk. And the chopper doesn't need to arrest anybody. Just tell the cop cars form a safe distance where the vehicle is. That way nobody has tostand a chance of being killed for just being on the road at the wrong time. Persuits do serve a fuction your'e right... to put lives at risk

And no need to admit you're a cop, I knew it the second i read your post

Don't worry, you're not the only one that sees his foolishness.  I see him yapping about his fascist police state shit every time he makes a post.

The only comment I have about the video is, WTF kinda mustang can't even outrun a cop car?  Must have been a V6.  Every time he sped away, the cop cars caught rightup.

I agree.  High speed persuit for anything other than a violent felony is completely unacceptable, especially in the middle of the evening with that many people on the road.  I wish cops that were that stupid would just put the gun to their own head and pull the trigger rather than put it in their holster and go out on our road.  They're more of a hazard to others than any criminal unless they are a violent felon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
nah, not foolish officer (gota be polite so as not to get shot in the back)

Ah, the typical smart ass remark.

THey're after a stolen car.
- Which is a felony in most states.  And in a good number of locations stolen vehicles are used in robberies so the person driving could easily be a robbery suspect.

THey damaged the ever livingshit out of two, maybe three cars including the one they were chasing.
- Only vehicle I saw with any real damage to it was the stolen vehicle.

Not sure how many patrol cars hit the dude.
- 3 tried to pit him and I beleived the 3rd one was the same one that pinned his drive door shut once he totaled the car.

At that speed crashing the car into the guide rail stands a good chance of injuring the drivre and totaling the car.
- if he (the uspect driver) gets hurt in the process, that's on him. If he hadn't run he wouldn't run the risk of getting injured.

Put god knows how many lives at risk.
- And he would have continued to drive reckless for a period after the officers had stopped chasig him which would still put people's lives at risk.

And the chopper doesn't need to arrest anybody. Just tell the cop cars form a safe distance where the vehicle is.
- And what are the officers supposed to do with that info if they can't chase the vehicle?  Obviously he isnt going to stop for them.

That way nobody has tostand a chance of being killed for just being on the road at the wrong time.
- See above about driving reckelssly after the pursuit ends.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:39:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Don't worry, you're not the only one that sees his foolishness.  I see him yapping about his fascist police state shit every time he makes a post.

- The title "Idiot" above your avater is  fitting.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:41:16 AM EDT
[#21]
That was some nice driving,he could be thanking his sponsers right now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- The title "Idiot" above your avater is  fitting.

That's okay, if you spent the money to join, yours could say, "Fascist."

One day, someone bigger and badder than you are is going to show you exactly how foolish it is to hide behind a badge.

Until that day, keep spouting your fascism.  I'm sure Mussolini would be proud.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

One day, someone bigger and badder than you are is going to show you exactly how foolish it is to hide behind a badge.

You're amusing.

Next time try to add to the discussion.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:45:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I wish cops that were that stupid would just put the gun to their own head and pull the trigger rather than put it in their holster and go out on our road.

Guess it's better for cops to put the gun to THEIR heads than victomizers, criminals, thieves, robbers and rapists put a gun to their heads, huh? Long live the right to victimize w/o regulation or consequence!!!

They're more of a hazard to others than any criminal unless they are a violent felon.

Prove it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:47:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Really impressive driving, but WTF? I thought Mustangs were faster than that; those cops didn't seem to have much trouble catching him.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:47:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're amusing.

Next time try to add to the discussion.  

I happen to agree with him,did you read the bullshit that was coming from the other guys keyboard?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You don't really know what Fascism is, do you?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:50:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I happen to agree with him,did you read the bullshit that was coming from the other guys keyboard?

- Which person's keyboard are you refering to?  Mine or some of the guys advocating shooting the fleeing driver after he is stopped?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
They're more of a hazard to others than any criminal unless they are a violent felon.

I say again...prove it.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:50:24 AM EDT
[#30]
I just cant help but think of a moron that cant stay out of trouble everytime i see someone bashing LEOs.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:55:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say again...prove it.  

www.americanselfdefense.com/gunfacts3.0.pdf

Page 29

FACT
11% of police shootings kill an innocent person.

Nothing is more dangerous than an idiot, with perceived authority.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:59:40 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I agree, nothing quite as good as murdering a man for traffic violations.

THey shoudl shoot those cops for doing teh exact opposite of their duty (to protect and serve) but putting lives in danger

Wow, pure asinine, ignorant, moronic, B.S!

Some people will always blame the cops, like it's their fault the bad guys decide to run.

News Flash!!!  Hundreds of drivers are kiiled each year by criminal drivers not being chased by police.

Second News Flash: The bad guys can pull over and there will be no chase.

Third New Flash: Not all Police Depts have resources like helicopters.

I guess using the same flawed logic, it's the cop's fault if a bad guy shoots at them and injures or kills a bystander. I mean, if the cops wouldn't shoot back, the bad guy wouldn't have to shoot in the first place.

Frakken Morons
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say again...prove it.  

www.americanselfdefense.com/gunfacts3.0.pdf

Page 29

FACT
11% of police shootings kill an innocent person.

Nothing is more dangerous than an idiot, with perceived authority.

Over 99.9% of criminal activity (shooting, stabbing, robbery, rape, property damage, etc..) victimizes, injures, kills or emotionally scars more innocent people than cops.  

Gee, I dont know bout you, but I still say criminals are FAR more dangerous than cops.

Guess we should disband cops, huh?  Whats your solution to crime if we do so?  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Violent felons are one thing, but a car thief?  Someone needs a reality check if they're going to risk life and limb for a piece of property.  That's why you have insurance.  Stuff like that can be replaced.  Human life, cannot.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:16:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Letting car theifs go leads to nothing but trouble.  We are going through that right now
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Violent felons are one thing, but a car thief?  Someone needs a reality check if they're going to risk life and limb for a piece of property.  That's why you have insurance.  Stuff like that can be replaced.  Human life, cannot.

Wow, criminal activity legitimised by financial reimbursement.  You better check your plumbing.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:17:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Letting car theifs go leads to nothing but trouble.  We are going through that right now

I'm sure your policymakers have the same opinion that I do for good reason.  It just isn't worth it for a fucking object.  Even though I still think you're a fascist, I think even your life is more valuable than any stolen car.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, criminal activity legitimised by financial reimbursement.

False.  The act isn't any more or less criminal based on whether you'll risk life and limb.  Every action requires risk assessment, and my assessment is that there is too much risk involved to get in a high speed chase in the middle of the evening to recover a stolen vehicle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:19:37 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
It just isn't worth it for a fucking object.  

It's not the property...it's the principle of the matter.  Or does any of that "values" stuff matter to you?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure your policymakers have the same opinion that I do for good reason.

They limit pursuits here for fear of getting hit with a law suit. However our soaring crime rate looks to be getting ready to change the pursuit policy to the point where we can chase for more things.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Every action requires risk assessment, and my assessment is that there is too much risk involved to get in a high speed chase in the middle of the evening to recover a stolen vehicle.

It's not about recovery.  If it were then they woulden't have rammed the vehicle and tried to spin it off the road. DUH!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats where you reveal yourself as a f***tard.  It's not the property...it's the principle of the matter.

Sorry but I'm not risking my life for an ideology.  Pretty foolish if you ask me.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure your policymakers have the same opinion that I do for good reason.

They limit pursuits here for fear of getting hit with a law suit. However our soaring crime rate looks to be getting ready to change the pursuit policy to the point where we can chase for more things.

The law suit could only be due to an innocent person sustaining a serious injury and/or death as a result of a persuit.

I predict a change in the persuit policy will result in:

1. More officer injuries
2. More police patrol cars destroyed, as well as more property that they, and the vehicle they're persuing hits
3. Slightly more criminals caught that wouldn't be caught otherwise, but not as significantly as you seem to think.
4. Innocent people becoming seriously injuried and/or killed as a result of these persuits, especially in conjested areas.

Of course some politician will realize this and they will write the policy accordingly.

I think the resources could be better directed at devices that'll stop cars without a persuit, rather than continuing to pay the high cost of persuing people for non-violent crimes.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Every action requires risk assessment, and my assessment is that there is too much risk involved to get in a high speed chase in the middle of the evening to recover a stolen vehicle.

It's not about recovery.  If it were then they woulden't have rammed the vehicle and tried to spin it off the road. DUH!!!

Looks like car was recovered  to me.  Not in perfect shape, but better than some cars are in after a high speed persuit.  My parent's van ended up with 4 flat tires from the persuit that Chicago PD were in, with the criminals that stole it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#42]
We've already gone the way of letting non-violent felons flee the scene and we've seen that it doesn't do anything except raise crime rates.  Criminals are using the fact that we cant chase a stolen vehicle as a means of commiting countless robberies and homicides around here. Permitting us to chase stoeln vehicles will allow us to stop some of the crimes from occurring.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:33:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
We've already gone the way of letting non-violent felons flee the scene and we've seen that it doesn't do anything except raise crime rates.  Criminals are using the fact that we cant chase a stolen vehicle as a means of commiting countless robberies and homicides around here. Permitting us to chase stoeln vehicles will allow us to stop some of the crimes from occurring.

So would shooting them in the back.  You have to draw the line somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:35:49 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Sorry but I'm not risking my life for an ideology.  Pretty foolish if you ask me.

Criminals are betting on that.  They love those who dont care about positive ideologys and values. They'd rather we just let it go and give way to their behaviors.  Criminals LOVE YOUR ideology.  Guess we know who you're advocating for.

Looks like car was recovered  to me.  Not in perfect shape, but better than some cars are in after a high speed persuit.  My parent's van ended up with 4 flat tires from the persuit that Chicago PD were in, with the criminals that stole it.

Recovery was fortunate.  I'd rather my car be destroyed than be used in future crime, productivity of criminal behavior or harm of innocents.  Looks like no one else was harmed in the pursuit, so I guess the cops were pretty skilled in their job, woulden't you say? Then again, you probably wouldn't give props to the cops no matter what, cause they're the BAAAAADGUYS.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:35:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So would shooting them in the back.  You have to draw the line somewhere.

- And unlike shooting them in the back... engaging in a vehicle persuit is reasonable
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats where you reveal yourself as a f***tard.  It's not the property...it's the principle of the matter.

Thank you for showing your true colors.  Our LEO's and Military are risking their lives for U.S citizens to live in a society based on the ideology and protection of the U.S. Constitution.  The Military protects from outside attacks, LEO's from within our borders.  Something you are willing to enjoy the benifits of, but not willing to stand up for yourself.  You are a coward.  

Maybe you should move to Canada where their border guards have left their post twice in the last month because of dangerous people headed towards the Blaine, WA border crossing.  They have a law there where you can leave your job if you are in danger.  They don't risk their lives for their ideology.  That ideology would work for you.  (My apologies to Canadian Military and LEO's, your guards really screwed up on that one, but your law is your law.  The RCMP had to scramble to shut the crossing down.)

You said it, now go ahead and try to clairify what you really meant.  I stand by what I said, YOU ARE A COWARD.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#47]
This place keeps going further down the tube everyday.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
This place keeps going further down the tube everyday.

Amazing isnt it?  Better feeding video
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#50]
tag for home
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top