User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/14/2006 10:42:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah...that will go over REAL well.

These are people that riot over a fucking cartoon.  See what an expose' on gay Muslims will do...

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This oughtta be fun.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
So when a muzzie flamer buys it in an act of martydom, are the 72 virgins muzzie boys?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Muslim men are big on buggery, this is just the truth. Should be good for some more riots, I'll keep the popcorn handy

Lots of truth to this, something like 50% of the men in Saudi are backdoor oriented.

Real great to consider women dirtier then little boys.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
He should have called it 'Camelback Mountain',  or maybe 'The Camel's Hump', or something like that.  

CO

ETA:  I've got it.  'The Dirt Road to Allah'.  

ETAagain:  I wonder if I can get a Fatwa declared against me?  I think that's going to be my new project.  Greetings Muslims, this is my stick.  I like to stir shit up with it...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:09:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#8]
They are calling it "In the Name of Allah".

What's the prayer they do with their butts sticking up in the air?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So when a muzzie flamer buys it in an act of martydom, are the 72 virgins muzzie boys?

I always figured the 72 virgins were boys anyway.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:44:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#11]
dupage
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#12]
But will it be more entertaining than this?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Q:Can their liberal media cram it down their throats for a month?  

A:No.  Their media would be beheaded if they said it was an important movie.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:50:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Hmmm.  That's the first time I've ever seen an imam possessed by the spirit of Iggy Pop...especially considering Iggy isn't dead.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:56:40 AM EDT
[#16]
I am always hearing about artistic license.....heres an idea....

They want to freak out about a cartoon...how about a feature length film, starring Harvey Kietel as Mohammad. In this epic film we learn of Mohammads struggles with alcoholism and his penchant for gay bath houses throughout early Persia. Watch as we explore why Mohammad hid his homosexual feelings from Allah and tried to drink his problems away.

Either that or a reality TV show about Mohammad having a sex change.

Hey...its art.....1st ammendment freedom of speach.
Fuck'm if they cant take a joke.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

They want to freak out about a cartoon...how about a feature length film, starring Harvey Kietel as Mohammad. In this epic film we learn of Mohammads struggles with alcoholism and his penchant for gay bath houses throughout early Persia. Watch as we explore why Mohammad hid his homosexual feelings from Allah and tried to drink his problems away.

Early Persia?
Did he get a time travel machine or something?
Persia has been around since the time of the ancient Greeks.
Muhammad is a newcomer to the scene.
Also...Muhammad lived in Arabia, not Persia.
Big difference.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Id help finance this project...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Early Persia?
Did he get a time travel machine or something?
Persia has been around since the time of the ancient Greeks.
Muhammad is a newcomer to the scene.
Also...Muhammad lived in Arabia, not Persia.
Big difference.

Except for geography, he actually got it. Mohammad also had a thing for little girls and started islam by stealing a moon god, adding elements of Judaism, and using his cult to gain power for himself.

With his absence, it's still going exactly the way he wanted it to.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

So funny, it needs to be spread about.......
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That was awesome. I know they were really screaming and pissed over whatever was their bitch of the week, but it's still awesome.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#23]

This should seriously piss some ROP'ers off.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

How about  "The dark cave of Allah"  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

These are people that riot over a fucking cartoon.  See what an expose' on gay Muslims will do...

WHen I was in Riyadh I was told by quite a few muslem men that boys are for pleasure and women for making babies. They all said that boys were great fun and it was considered normal to have man/man sex till around the early 30's where a man was expected to settle down and have children.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#26]
It sounds like it's time to stock up on ammo, fire extinguishers, and popcorn.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHen I was in Riyadh I was told by quite a few muslem men that boys are for pleasure and women for making babies. They all said that boys were great fun and it was considered normal to have man/man sex till around the early 30's where a man was expected to settle down and have children.

The ancient Greeks and parts of modern Mexico hold the same beliefs. In Mexico and the Middle East, you're not gay if you're the one doing the diving. So they'll run around sodomizing guys and insist that they're not gay.

And before anyone has a conniption and calls me racist, I'm going to point out that this is not a widespread thing in Mexico- only certain isolated parts of it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It sounds like it's time to stock up on ammo, fire extinguishers, and popcorn.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#29]
It should be historically accurate, we all know mohammed was a ball su*king fag
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I played that 5 times in a row!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#31]
man, why do you think michael jackson moved to bahrain. "it'th raining...BOYTTTHHH, weeeeeeeeee!!!"
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He should have called it 'Camelback Mountain'

Ain't that in Phoenix?  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

pretty funny video.  I'm curious though, who performed the music for that video? I couldn't understand the language.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#35]
tagged for later viewing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#36]
I was thinking you could make the cover say something like "Eye of Allah" and use a goatse themed pic for the background.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Muslim men are big on buggery, this is just the truth. Should be good for some more riots, I'll keep the popcorn handy

Lots of truth to this, something like 50% of the men in Saudi are backdoor oriented.

Two things:

1. My uncle, 'Sonny' Minchue, with Penrod Drilling was the drilling superintendent in Lybia. He said that the Lybians would go have 'queen for the day' behind the pipe rack during their lunch break since there is not a moral prohibition on sodomy in Islam.

2. Most Westerners don't know that "Twelve prepubescent boys and " is deleted from "72 virgins in paradise" statement.

Marvelous, just marvellous.

Oh, and the obligatory IBTL.

wganz

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I dont know about all of them but my buddy said the Afghan fighters were pretty darn gay and had a hankering for young boys.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm.  That's the first time I've ever seen an imam possessed by the spirit of Iggy Pop...especially considering Iggy isn't dead.

Iggy has been dead for years.

ZOMBIE
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I predict  that her life span has now been decreased by many years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Although a lot of middle eastern males practice butt sex very few are outwardly gay. The religion with its separation of the sexes fosters this kind of behavior.

Imagine not being able to touch a woman .
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Ah so we could see someone get the Islamic version of the dirty Sanchez?Mullah
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two things:

1. My uncle, 'Sonny' Minchue, with Penrod Drilling was the drilling superintendent in Lybia. He said that the Lybians would go have 'queen for the day' behind the pipe rack during their lunch break since there is not a moral prohibition on sodomy in Islam.

actually there is, in both the Qur'an and the Hadiiths. In the Hadiiths, the punishment is death for sodomy. Homosexuality IS common in the Middle East, and people do try to explain it away any way they can, including making up lies about their "religion".

ETA: on second thought, Shi`a "muslims" from Iran do not feel sodomy is wrong, and are okay with raping little girls because Khomeini told them it is okay. Those of the Sunni faith usually don't feel Shi`a are even on the right path at all when it comes to Islam.

2. Most Westerners don't know that "Twelve prepubescent boys and " is deleted from "72 virgins in paradise" statement.

now this is just shit. Have any sources there, pal? Or are you content to slander a religion you obviously know little about? You guys want to argue that Muslims are violent and want to kill infidels, go ahead, buy into the Osama Bin Laden version of Islam, but what you are doing is just spewing lies about Islam's history and jurisprudence.

Oh, and the obligatory IBTL.

probably thanks partly to you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh boy.........

Now the excrement is going to impact the oscillating mechanical device.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pretty funny video.  I'm curious though, who performed the music for that video? I couldn't understand the language.

Sounds like Russian Techno...

I searched on "Muslim Rave Party" and found out that the song is called "Balla Da Li" by Boom Boxx.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like Russian Techno...

I searched on "Muslim Rave Party" and found out that the song is called "Balla Da Li" by Boom Boxx.

Whats the story behind the video?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top