BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 10:16:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:19:05 PM EDT
[#1]
And they say romance is dead.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
HA! I used the old "I had a hook-up in the daimond business who was helping me with some jewelry, but it turns out he was also an excaped con and the police killed him in a shootout after an hourlong standoff, I doubt I'll get my money back and there's no way you're getting any bling" line. She totally bought it. Works every time.

Then we snuck burgers into the theater and saw Firewall.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And they say romance is dead.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched "The Spy Who Loved Me".  It sorta valentinish.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#6]
classy
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#9]
The Green Berets.  

My wife is the best ever.

ETA: and she owns an AR15
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I, being the good friend that I am (read: Single), baby-sat... I proceeded to feed those kids every fucking M&M, juice drink, etc, that I could find. Since I wasn't getting laid, I was going to make damn sure none of my friends were either... or it was going to be late at night
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I should have watched SAWII, but we had a fight last night so I ended up watching her get pissed.   What a great Valentine's Day it was.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#12]
I watched the movie Closer with a lady friend over the weekend. What a stupid fucked up movie about relationships between two American women and two English men. It was basically about four people who’s relationship allegiances kept changing. Leave person 1 to be with person 2, leave person 2 to be with person 1, blah blah blah. Both men had to know explicit details about how the other man man was with their woman. “HOW DID HIS CUM TASTE?!” “WHAT POSITION DID HE FUCK YOU IN?!” "DID YOU CUM?!" I can’t believe women eat movies like this up.

After we watched that, I got to choose a movie, so we watched Boondock Saints.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I made her watch SAW II... And smell my Mexican restaurant refried beans lunch and dinner farts, also forgot to get her a card or gift.

I doubt she'll be around much longer.

Trapping her in a "Dutch Oven" would have been the perfect end to a perfect date.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I made her watch SAW II... And smell my Mexican restaurant refried beans lunch and dinner farts, also forgot to get her a card or gift.

I doubt she'll be around much longer.

I'd bet money that you are wrong.

TRG

You never were one to take a hint, were you?

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The UBER Valentines date who was man enough to watch a real Valentines Day movie?  

I have you beat. Went to McDonal's for dinner and watched Syriana.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trapping her in a "Dutch Oven" would have been the perfect end to a perfect date.

Were you hiding in the closet?

That is exactly how it finished.

Great minds think alike.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I cooked dinner and we watched some of the King Kong production diaries.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Saw 2 fucking sucked.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I watched the movie Closer with a lady friend over the weekend. What a stupid fucked up movie about relationships between two American women and two English men. It was basically about four people who’s relationship allegiances kept changing. Leave person 1 to be with person 2, leave person 2 to be with person 1, blah blah blah. Both men had to know explicit details about how the other man man was with their woman. “HOW DID HIS CUM TASTE?!” “WHAT POSITION DID HE FUCK YOU IN?!” "DID YOU CUM?!" I can’t believe women eat movies like this up.

After we watched that, I got to choose a movie, so we watched Boondock Saints.

I have to disagree with you about ONE thing.

That movies contained THE BEST phrase about women I have EVER heard... it just might be the best phrase ever uttered in a movie.... I am not sure yet.

When Clive Owen's character was in the strip club... he asks Natalie Portman's character... "Tell me something TRUE."

She replies with the best thing I have ever heard.....

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.... but it's better if you do.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I should have watched SAWII, but we had a fight last night so I ended up watching her get pissed.   What a great Valentine's Day it was.  

Let me guess: the roses you got weren't red enough, or there weren't enough chocolates, or you didn't spend months obsessing over the perfect gift of 800 TC ecru sheets to express your love to her?

Which was it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That movies contained THE BEST phrase about women I have EVER heard... it just might be the best phrase ever uttered in a movie.... I am not sure yet.

When Clive Owen's character was in the strip club... he asks Natalie Portman's character... "Tell me something TRUE."

She replies with the best thing I have ever heard.....

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.... but it's better if you do.

Sorry here is the best one.

Mission Impossible 2 -

(Tom Cruise) Ethan: She's got no training for this.
(Anthony Hopkins) Swanbeck: To sleep with a man and lie to him? She's a woman. She's got all the training she needs.

hummmm.. good point.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quite the romantic.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I watched Saw II last night, too!  It was CREEPY, but pretty good...  I liked the first one, too!

One word.....syringes....that frikken gave me the heebyjeebys.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quite the romantic.

Mrs Goon Picked up season 4 of THe Shield for us to watch together when I got home.  

Not exactly the usual "Romance" either...So, you never know...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quite the romantic.

Mrs Goon Picked up season 4 of THe Shield for us to watch together when I got home.  

Not exactly the usual "Romance" either...So, you never know...

Actually, I think it's pretty cool.  Spending Valentine's doing something you both enjoy is a hell of a lot better than the obligatory flowers and candy picked out at the store on the way home from work.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#29]
a $25 candle on clearence for $4, and a $1.50 card and blackhawk down....i didn't get any poon.. wtf?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top